The Mafia Discussion Thread

Though I'm liking this new breed of vocal players we've got. Me, MPH, Zan, TEOL, Sousa, -A-, Josh, pizzamonkey, naiwf are viable early night kills, I'm sure Bill, Halo and WOC will manage to solidify their status this soon, Inoki seems to be quite good so maybe him as well. GoGo is still good for a night kill. Maybe we can throw in Matt if he tones down the crazy.

naiwf likes being nightkilled early now because it helps his ego, but he'll grow to hate it. Mwahaha.

I HATE being nightkilled on the first or second night. It's the main reason I stopped playing before. It doesn't matter what my alignment is or how I've played, because anyone with a kill is likely to target me for death and I've never once been bulletproof.

naiwf likes being nightkilled early now because it helps his ego, but he'll grow to hate it. Mwahaha.

I HATE being nightkilled on the first or second night. It's the main reason I stopped playing before. It doesn't matter what my alignment is or how I've played, because anyone with a kill is likely to target me for death and I've never once been bulletproof.

Hey, in WebCom I wanted until night...three or four to kill you!

Though I'm liking this new breed of vocal players we've got. Me, MPH, Zan, TEOL, Sousa, -A-, Josh, pizzamonkey, naiwf are viable early night kills, I'm sure Bill, Halo and WOC will manage to solidify their status this soon, Inoki seems to be quite good so maybe him as well. GoGo is still good for a night kill. Maybe we can throw in Matt if he tones down the crazy.

TONE DOWN THE CRAZY!?! But then I'd just be dull and boring.