The Mafia Discussion Thread

Norro, I understand your frustration but you have to accept the fact that people are always going to suspect you of being scum because of how you play. It's just part of the deal with certain players. I NEVER trust Sousa, and if I have a kill and know he's not aligned with me I'll probably take a chance at killing him just because I don't trust him. If he's scum it makes me look smart, but in reality it's just because he's a good player who I ALWAYS think is scum. It takes more to convince me that he's town than just about anyone else outside of RW and Zan. It's not a surprise that certain people always die early in games and it's mainly because those people have hoodwinked towns and made them suckle on crotch teats before, so take it as a compliment that you don't suck at the game and move on.

• Admin
Norro, I understand your frustration but you have to accept the fact that people are always going to suspect you of being scum because of how you play. It's just part of the deal with certain players. I NEVER trust Sousa, and if I have a kill and know he's not aligned with me I'll probably take a chance at killing him just because I don't trust him. If he's scum it makes me look smart, but in reality it's just because he's a good player who I ALWAYS think is scum. It takes more to convince me that he's town than just about anyone else outside of RW and Zan. It's not a surprise that certain people always die early in games and it's mainly because those people have hoodwinked towns and made them suckle on crotch teats before, so take it as a compliment that you don't suck at the game and move on.

:lol:

Bravo naiwf, bravo

Do it. It's fun. Just remember to change something significant about yourself so people don't realize it. You could pretend you're a girl. Or a French guy. Or a dude named Josh. Or a popular children's toy with interchangeable facial features.

Do it. It's fun. Just remember to change something significant about yourself so people don't realize it. You could pretend you're a girl. Or a French guy. Or a dude named Josh. Or a popular children's toy with interchangeable facial features.

Yeah don't sign up as Merseysideredsfan2k8, cos it'll be obvious who you are...

PS Liverpool need a proper nickname, reds is too ambiguous and Merseyside reds is faggish.