The Mafia Discussion Thread

No it's not, it's like banging your head against a brick wall to determine who's being thick and who's scum.

Also note that from now on, I'm going to just come in to games, say barely anything, vote for what the majority think and send in my night action and coast to endgame hoping someone else tries to find the scum for me. <_<

Edited by Footjob Fever

No, I merely pointed out you didn't know what I was even accusing you of. Whatever, I'm over it, I just don't care for the game any more - thanks to -A- for giving me the chance but I'd rather give my spot to someone who actually wants it rather than me play the rest of the game half-assed.

Yeah, I made a huge mistake in Chikara mafia....this isn't Chikara mafia. Furthermore, if you had listened to my "insane theory" about MEG, we would have won that fucking game.

PSSSSSSST

We did.

I have a random question that probably should go in Board Discussion but that place sucks. I was looking back through the last few pages of topics. Sometimes the 'Last Post By...' bit shows people's current names and sometimes the name they had at the time. So for some 2007 threads there's 'Pesci Ramone' and 'JudgeClassical' next to 'Footjob Fever' and 'Zan and Max.' Why is this?