The Mafia Discussion Thread

High School Musical Mafia is ready to go. Should I dump Friends & Enemies?

Y'know, Candor Falls is coming up the list pretty quickly. If you can hold off for a while we can get our... "project" off the ground when it's finished.

Or just reserve a spot for our... "project." :shifty:

Deal.

I'm just saying I keep myself too busy to the point that I get frustrated, and on weekends like this one I haven't had time to catch up on six pages of no content (including everything else I read on this forum and others), and I'm tired of being accused of being "inactive" because of it.

Really, this "inactivity" shit needs to be put to bed. It's a crutch. When people start paying attention to post quantities over anything else (including the fact that a thread has been around for less than a day on a holiday weekend), then they're not playing Mafia. They're reading the post counts and identifying low numbers. It's the Mafia equivalent of the Dome guy who goes in, drafts all the guys with high stats to his WWE brand, hires AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels, and then calls it a day. Congratulations. You're capable of identifying numbers. That doesn't make you good.

I'm just saying I keep myself too busy to the point that I get frustrated, and on weekends like this one I haven't had time to catch up on six pages of no content (including everything else I read on this forum and others), and I'm tired of being accused of being "inactive" because of it.

Really, this "inactivity" shit needs to be put to bed. It's a crutch. When people start paying attention to post quantities over anything else (including the fact that a thread has been around for less than a day on a holiday weekend), then they're not playing Mafia. They're reading the post counts and identifying low numbers. It's the Mafia equivalent of the Dome guy who goes in, drafts all the guys with high stats to his WWE brand, hires AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels, and then calls it a day. Congratulations. You're capable of identifying numbers. That doesn't make you good.

({)

Honestly it's getting a bit ridiculous now. You can't do anything without a reasoning or someone will come in and be like "Explain why you had the motivation to use the letter P as your sixty third word, I'm giving you an hour"

People look into shit way too much, post counts included. When people went for their suspicions, they got 3 mafia in a row for CHIKARA(no investigations, nothing. actually, maybe one, but they weren't relient to make a move is where I'm going) I convinced them to go to statistics and lynch Blaze one day, then they went back to their suspicions and won the game. I donno what I'm going on about but something is bugging me about all of this mafia play, it's long and we end up with 30 votes spread out and then when deadline comes they don't jump on any of the targets, but somebody who agreed with one of the bandwagons but didn't give a reason as to why the bandwagon is worth going for.

Seen it happen a billion times! Most recently with Chase.

Edited by Mr. Evil Guy

Honestly it's getting a bit ridiculous now. You can't do anything without a reasoning or someone will come in and be like "Explain why you had the motivation to use the letter P as your sixty third word, I'm giving you an hour"

People look into shit way too much, post counts included. When people went for their suspicions, they got 3 mafia in a row for CHIKARA(no investigations, nothing. actually, maybe one, but they weren't relient to make a move is where I'm going) I convinced them to go to statistics and lynch Blaze one day, then they went back to their suspicions and won the game. I donno what I'm going on about but something is bugging me about all of this mafia play, it's long and we end up with 30 votes spread out and then when deadline comes they don't jump on any of the targets, but somebody who agreed with one of the bandwagons but didn't give a reason as to why the bandwagon is worth going for.

Seen it happen a billion times! Most recently with Chase.

I agree, people ask the most stupid questions and no answer is sufficient enough for them, so what's the use then?