The Mafia Discussion Thread

I signed up for three games over the past few days, and managed to get in a grand total of none <_<

Why can't I play your games!?!

I'm joking by the way, before anyone goes "because such and such is a better player than you". But I better get in the next game :pervert:

High School Musical Mafia is ready to go. Should I dump Friends & Enemies?

Y'know, Candor Falls is coming up the list pretty quickly. If you can hold off for a while we can get our... "project" off the ground when it's finished.

Or just reserve a spot for our... "project." :shifty:

He also imploded after 2 of the mafia, me and Be, were outed and STILL managed to lead the town to lynch him.

We never lynched him. Be was ahead in the votes and then he invoked a mystery 24 hour rule to finish him off. Added to which, you didn't really persuade us to do anything, we were so disgusted by how the game was totally broken that we wanted to get rid of him so we could play a proper game.

I have a theory. Every single townie was seemingly immune to a limited number of deaths and by night-killing them you're just creating a list of confirmed townies with absolutely zero chance of achieving anything. Obviously :shifty:

Why is everyone being so mean to LD? <_<

I've started to notice this, in like five games he's signed up(including SDM's), he's reserve in 4 of them. I believe in you, LD. (})

({)

You say this now, before you find out that I killed you in WebCom...

My old strategy was just to sign up for a few games at a time so I wouldn't get overloaded, now I know I can sign up for as many as I want and only get in a couple.

Edited by LittleDaniel

I am always bulletproof. Remember that scummies.

Seriously though, we should count up the total number of bulletproof roles there have been in games I've been involved in this year. I reckon I have at least a third of them, maybe half.

Excluding current games (:shifty:) I've been bulletproof in:

Mage Wars 1.5 (won)

FF Mafia (bulletproof SK, I was lynched)

Criminal Minds (lost at endgame)

Inquisition (voted mayor, gangbanged by the scum)

Lemmings Mafia (slightly - one night of immunity)