The Mafia Discussion Thread

The good thing about CHIKARA is, no matter how badly I screw up, I can't be blamed for the town losing because y'all were fucked before I got there. We're not quite lynch-or-lose yet - even if the Mafia were a six-man group from the start, I have positive results for two guys left alive and myself, and should have another one by the end of the night.

Guest ToffeeFan2k8

He hasn't been "Warned" as such, by my guessing, as he had been "muted" for as him and his drunk posting to not reveal the scum in CHIKARA. He just has a note of it in his warn log.

He hasn't been "Warned" as such, by my guessing, as he had been "muted" for as him and his drunk posting to not reveal the scum in CHIKARA. He just has a note of it in his warn log.

Actually, I have.

I like it, it gives me street cred. :shifty:

Haven't you been warned for double accounting yet?

You know something we don't, don't you? <_<

EDIT: Or maybe not. Also, goddamnit, Be or WFS better get online soon so we can end this game.

Edited by Cloudy Ant

• Admin
I can't believe you guys bought essa's BS when I spelled out that he was a liar in CHIKARA. What "protector" lets 3 investigators die to protect a vig? Don't get cocky because you think you've already won the game.

To be fair to the town, they've done really well, with only a misguided lynch on Blaze as a black mark recently.

Especially since you whacked two of them :P

I can't believe you guys bought essa's BS when I spelled out that he was a liar in CHIKARA. What "protector" lets 3 investigators die to protect a vig? Don't get cocky because you think you've already won the game.

To be fair to the town, they've done really well, with only a misguided lynch on Blaze as a black mark recently.

Especially since you whacked two of them :P

I wasn't on point in the first half of the game because of Bleh's silencing ability, but I gave them Pris, TRW, essa and either Winter or MEG as scum so I did my part at the end. I should have just killed TRW the night of the no lynch instead of Will, but that beyond late vote of his for Ace made me think he was trying to save TRW. In any case the town did great as soon as Ace got modkilled. :shifty:

Edited by naiwf