The Mafia Discussion Thread

Pizzamonkey came in Mage Wars 1.5 first. I'm key in discovering talent. You guys just then mould them into very good players. Steal my glory - DAMN YOU.

I love mafia in general. So, back on topics, favourite plays you've ever seen? In hindesight, what plays from certain people or groups really worked damn well. One that pops to mind is RW's rappage of the Devil's town.

I think what Forky and I pulled off in FF is amazing. We were down 14 to 2 and managed to win the game against the combined forces of Sousa AND Jesusmonkey!

Well done to the CHIKARA lynch squad. I want some credit for making SDM lynch TRW to prove himself. Turning around and lynching him the next day was what I was hoping you would do and I'm glad you did. If we hadn't played like such morons in the beginning this game would have ended already.

That's cause the forces of Jesusmonkey and Sousa were at war with each other and ignored you guys because well, you were down 14-2, what hope did you have. :shifty:

On another note, Jesusheadfire is going to end up being way better than me, if he isn't already. He should definitely be nightkilled before me in any game we play together.

Nobody does anything on day starts here, so I'm starting to like night starts just because then something might actually get done Day 1. It's why I added 2 people to Chrono Trigger Mafia, because I decided to start at night instead of day. If people would actually put effort into them, I would definitely prefer day starts, but the way things are here night starts are better for us.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I like day starts because if the majority of the players decide a day start is stupid, they can no lynch and have a night start. Doesn't work the other way around.

I think what Forky and I pulled off in FF is amazing. We were down 14 to 2 and managed to win the game against the combined forces of Sousa AND Jesusmonkey!

Our forces weren't combined. And I called every inch of your bullshit in that game--if the town hadn't been so fucking stupid that they bought every word of your "seeker of the black Materia" claim (which you bafflingly tied to Kefka despite Kefka not even being a character in the game with the black Materia), then you'd have been dead. The stupidity of the town won you that game, much like the stupidity of the town won West Wing for me and DFF.

Our forces weren't combined. And I called every inch of your bullshit in that game--if the town hadn't been so fucking stupid that they bought every word of your "seeker of the black Materia" claim (which you bafflingly tied to Kefka despite Kefka not even being a character in the game with the black Materia), then you'd have been dead. The stupidity of the town won you that game, much like the stupidity of the town won West Wing for me and DFF.

Stop hatin' :angry:

I didn't tie the claim to Kefka, I simply said I could kill you with it if I wanted to. Everyone was so scared of you that it bought me enough time to work out everyone that was on your side and then we just teamed up on the remaining townies. I still say it was the greatest comeback in the history of our sport and you can't take that from me no matter how hard you try!

Halo's a little too aggressive. He's going to die early. A lot.

Day starts ensure that I actually get to play games a bit before I die, so I favour them.

You're alive in Webcome. Must mean you're mafia. :|

With the two night kill targets so far being Sousa and Zan? Who left the window open and let Split's logic jump out? :shifty:

I really don't see why the living people in Haruhi mafia don't try the obvious thing that they should try.

Well, when people like you are serving themselves up to get lynched it's much easier to do that. I know what you're talking about though.

Everyone to a man was shit back then.

Pesci has always been good. Also, in that game I made two blind saves as the Faith Healer. GoGo on Night One, and I forget who on Night Two. My reads are always sick :D...<_<

Murdering me? :/

Actually, there's something far more obvious that if they don't do, and this turn no less, then they'll probably lose unless through sheer luck.

... except the ones who'll win, obviously. But still.

Sick of the roleclaim fests? Well, after Mushroom Kingdom Mafia, and Scrubs Mafia III: The One That Won't Suck, look out for Ruki's Retardedly Random Mafia! (Or 3R Mafia.....name may change).

What will it be? Well, it won't be like Random Rules, but it will be random roles, pick from whatever the hell I want. It's kinda like YouPick, except I Pick. Maybe it should be called Ruki Pick's Mafia.....