The Mafia Discussion Thread

Hey, I was killed on night one by an alleged vigilante for scummy behavior in a different game that had already ended, so I don't want to hear it. <_<

The best part is that guy says that I have a personal vendetta against him yet he's killing people for stuff they did in other games. I liked the little meltdown you had after you read that post though. It was one of the funniest exchanges I've seen in a Mafia game.

Hey, I was killed on night one by an alleged vigilante for scummy behavior in a different game that had already ended, so I don't want to hear it. <_<

The best part is that guy says that I have a personal vendetta against him yet he's killing people for stuff they did in other games. I liked the little meltdown you had after you read that post though. It was one of the funniest exchanges I've seen in a Mafia game.

Meltdown? I want to see! :D

It wasn't as cutting as some of the stuff I've seen Sousa post, but I could just tell the vein in the side of his neck was throbbing when he read that he was night killed for something he did in West Wing. I don't know if you've ever watched Frasier but I envision Sousa the mafia player as Bulldog Briscoe. :shifty:

It wasn't as cutting as some of the stuff I've seen Sousa post, but I could just tell the vein in the side of his neck was throbbing when he read that he was night killed for something he did in West Wing. I don't know if you've ever watched Frasier but I envision Sousa the mafia player as Bulldog Briscoe. :shifty:

Where's my voting form?

THIS STINKS! THIS IS TOTAL BS! THIS I-wait, it's right here.

hello all, new guy here looking to play some mafia.

i've played with some folks here sousa & josh particularly.

how's do i go abouts signing up for a game?

Look for sign-up threads in the Seventh Side. I think the only one still open is Josh's You Pick 2, so you can try to get into it.

I'm sure Sousa and Josh have told you before, but we don't "play" as much as "suck horribly as a collective most of the time, but sometimes there's a game where there's a really good town, but most of the time not really". :shifty:

Aaaaaaand that makes yet another re-work of the Mike Tyson's Punch Out Mafia game. I think I'm up to four rebalances, and yet I've managed to keep everything updated so that it's still ready to go at any time. I'm proud of me for not half-assing it and then having to scramble when it's eventually time to ring the bell & get started, but I wish I could let well enough alone for once. <_<

Anybody else repeatedly monkeying with their game or am I just nuts?