The Mafia Discussion Thread

Man, is there anything sweeter than lying your ass off, manipulating, plowing over people, throwing people under the bus, and walking away with a hard-earned scum victory?

Love it.

West Wing Mafia spoiler for Sousa

You should know that I had you pegged from day 1, and got killed by FD's shenanigans before I could out you once I confirmed what you could do :crying: Those people you lied to should be ashamed. Ashamed I say!

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I should point out that an entire medium game was just run in slightly under three weeks, so it's not impossible to wrap games up in a decent timeframe. (H)

You guys let Sousa live far too long.

Edited by SeanDMan

I don't get why when I followed you, I wasn't at least told you targetted WFS to send for the kill.

I'm pretty sure that's because Sousa did the killing himself. I was the conman. I could make anyone come up with that random character SDM came up as. for the last 3 or 4 nights I constantly targeted Sousa in case he was investigated so he could claim to have been set up (like SDM had).

Who here would be interested in a Battlestar Galactica game? Tell me now because there's some stuff I want to discuss about it.
Uh, bagged? :P

We can still talk, though. If you're about I'll MSN you when I get home (pending my booty call flaking out, as she's prone to).

Who here would be interested in a Battlestar Galactica game? Tell me now because there's some stuff I want to discuss about it.

Also, because I like showing it off.

racetrack.jpg

Also, because I like showing it off.

racetrack.jpg

Ahem. I think you'll find that Raptors do not go "vroom" or "skree".

Clearly Sean is unfit to run this game. Vote Gaius Beltar in '09.

Edited by Mike QuackenBe

I've only uploaded the one. -_-

And sure they do, Be. You're just too busy listening for Six's zipper to come undone to hear any of the space noises.