The Mafia Discussion Thread

MY five generally changes frequently.

1. Thug

2. Gogo (for generally just bringing common sense into the proceedings. )

3. Kulex was always good.

4. Evil Guy could pull something out of the hat in the odd occasion.

5. MPH, Trad Maf (where he was just awesome) and Maf Domed (Where Ace screwed me over, and he screwed Pesci over)

So I hear Zan's got another Mafia in the pipeline. In the interest of generating discussion, post your top 5 Mafia players in EWB history (not counting yourself).

Mine would be, in no particular order: Zan, GoGo, oldskool, Josh-oo-wuh, TEOL (who will be heartbroken should he learn who I originally had in that spot until I remembered his existence).

I could cope with anyone but Be. Or possibly Hajj.

Oh god, I'd forgotten about that one. MGS Mafia was the funniest thing ever. Not only did you point me out, Benji and I admitted it and the townies STILL didn't do anything. Favourite mafia yet.

I should have won that Mafia, they had no way of killing me. I should have been allowed to systematically eliminate them with my abilities or died randomly from the virus. Instead I sort of got fucked :shifty:

Yeah, but you're an honourary Dead Cell member!

Oldskool basically painted himself into a corner though. It'd be unfair if you kicked all our asses, 5 on 1, but since you completed your objectives he should have had announced it before the endgame, or made better structured objectives >_>

He should have made 4 or 5 dice rolls and seen if I got killed by the virus. I'd gladly have lost if that were the case. It was supposed to be triggered by that anyways.

Edited by Hajjhowe

Yes, I've been gone a few days. No, I can't be bothered to explain why. Yes, I'm still in all the Mafias I was in, unless someone killed me, which I'm going to investigate now. <_<