The Mafia Discussion Thread

I'm changing my idea....so if someone wants to do TMNT, feel free.

Since people seemed to like Super MARIO Mafia, I think I should give that a nice spin off with.....The Mushroom Kingdom Mafia

Or some other name.

I'm changing my idea....so if someone wants to do TMNT, feel free.

Since people seemed to like Super MARIO Mafia, I think I should give that a nice spin off with.....The Mushroom Kingdom Mafia

Or some other name.

I approve.

And Will, don't fuck up TMNT.

You should give up Stand Up Comic mafia too >_>

But then who will be Sam Kinison, Stand Up Comedian aligned Guy with A REALLY SHITTY LOVE LIFE, or Mitch Hedberg, Stand Up Comedian aligned Hey, I look like Brian Kendrick?

I think my win conditions in Marvel Mafia were fair, but it sucks that I killed 6 people and still wasn't close to winning. I lost out on a kill due to a PM problem and WOC blocked me from killing LD at a critical stage in the game. It was doable, but people kept running their mouths and I had to thin the herd in a way I didn't want to. It was fun, but I'd be really happy never to play the SK again 'cause it's incredibly hard. I salute anyone who can pull off/has pulled off my set of win conditions from that game.