The Mafia Discussion Thread

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mr. Potato Head

This RoughKut Mafia is terrible. Day one, we lynch a vigilante/investigator rule. And my three-person Mafia has two kills for some reason.

• 3 months later...
Guest Mr. Potato Head

So I hear Zan's got another Mafia in the pipeline. In the interest of generating discussion, post your top 5 Mafia players in EWB history (not counting yourself).

Mine would be, in no particular order: Zan, GoGo, oldskool, Josh-oo-wuh, TEOL (who will be heartbroken should he learn who I originally had in that spot until I remembered his existence).

I would have to be the worst Mafia player in EWB history.

Oh my god, no. There were at least one or two guys who were just hilariously bad who you could outsmart with your eyes closed (I'm sure that phrase made some sort of sense as long as you don't think about it).

Edited by GoGo Yubari

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Melkon_Firebane remains worst ever in my books. For those of you who don't know his story, him and Rashid are friends in real life. Melkon opens up his role PM for Transformers Mafia in front of Rashid, and surprise surprise, he's not on the side of good. Rather than wait for Rashid to say anything, Melkon offers this information up of his own free will.

Melkon_Firebane remains worst ever in my books. For those of you who don't know his story, him and Rashid are friends in real life. Melkon opens up his role PM for Transformers Mafia in front of Rashid, and surprise surprise, he's not on the side of good. Rather than wait for Rashid to say anything, Melkon offers this information up of his own free will.

Oh, yeah, Melkon was horrible.

My top 5, at this point in time and given no particular order beside spot #1 are

1. Burniating Pesci

2. GoGo Yubari

2. Mr Evil Guy

2. TEOL

2. Gongsun Zan

LCS used to be on my list, but lately as you pointed out in GCMafia, he's getting easier to pick as Maf. ANyone who denies the awesomeness that is Pesci a fool. I bow to the mans ability to simply outclass an entire town whenever he was a threat.

Essa's a decent mafia player, but oh lawd his break down during that one game...? If we had a mafia hall of fame, that should DEFINITELY get included into it. Good memories, good memories.

um...what about me? >_>

Winner of You-Pick-Mafia, carried Sirdavs to a win in Nintendo Mafia? Not to mention my awesome win as mayor in SDM Mafia over Be and my first mafia where I was the awesome Mafia don?

True.

Also, I almost survived until the end of You Pick!