The Mafia Discussion Thread

Wait this actually might be my favorite one.

Welcome, GoGo.

You are Darkwing Duck, Cartoon-Community Surprisingly Competent Superhero

Daring duck of mystery!

Champion of right!

Swoops out of the shadows, Darkwing owns the night!

Somewhre, some villain schemes, but his number’s up!

Darkwing Duck!

(when there’s trouble you call DW)

Darkwing Duck!

(let’s get dangerous)

Darkwing Duck!

(darkwing, darkwing duck!)

Cloud of smoke and he appears!

Master of surprise!

Who’s that cunning mind behind that shadowy disguise?

Nobody knows for sure, but bad guys are out of luck!

Cause here comes!

(darkwing duck)

Look out!

(when there’s trouble you call DW)

Darkwing Duck!

(let’s get dangerous)

Darkwing Duck!

(better watch out, you bad boys)

Darkwing Duck!

PM me in the night phase to protect someone of your choice. As a member of the Cartoon Community, you win when all threats to the CC have been eliminated.

Your Role -

Los Santos Cop – Police Aligned Los Santos Cop

You may mute one player for three turns.

lol, mop

This is my actual favourite.

zbm1.jpg

YOU ARE BROTHER MIDNIGHT, BABY, INDIVIDUAL-ALIGNED WORLD'S WORST WRESTLER IN NO PANTS, BABY! YOU FOUGHT THE TULIP TO BE THE WORST WRESTLER IN MANITOBA HISTORY, BABY, AND YOU WON, BABY! NOW BROTHER MIDNIGHT AIN'T ALL ABOUT WINNING ALL THE TIME, BABY! AND THAT'S WHY YOU'RE GOIN' INTO THE JOBBER BRIGADE INVITATIONAL... AND YOU'RE GONNA LOSE, BABY! LIVE, BABY! IN PUBLIC, BABY! IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD, BABY!

THE BIGGEST PROBLEM YOU'RE GONNA HAVE, BABY, IS THAT ALL THE OTHER JOBBERS ARE GONNA MISTAKE YOU FOR ONE OF THEIR OWN, BABY! BUT YOUR JOB IS TO GET YOURSELF PINNED--DURING A DAY PERIOD, BABY! IF YOU LAST UNTIL THE END OF THE GAME OR IF YOU'RE ELIMINATED AT NIGHT, YOU'RE DONE FOR, BABY!

OH, ALSO, YOU MUST INCLUDE THE WORD "BABY" IN EVERY SENTENCE IN EVERY POST, BABY! VOTES AND UNVOTES MUST BE STRUCTURED AS VOTE: _____, BABY!

YOU WIN WHEN YOU PUBLICALLY CONFIRM YOU'RE THE WORST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD, BABY!

Your Role -

Los Santos Cop – Police Aligned Los Santos Cop

You may mute one player for three turns.

lol, mop

... wow, he ran out of roles? A+. I was Wu Zi Mu in that one.

OK, I need to know if I'm obsessive or not.

Everybody, what's the oldest role PM you still have in your inbox?

Mine is from WCW2000 Mafia in April 2008. I was Vince Russo. It was the first time I was lynched, coincidentally. Traumatized :crying:

Which is why you still hate me. :shifty:

Could you post the role, by the way? I always wanted to read it. I remember thinking it was such a shit-tastic role.

You are VINCE RUSSO, Individual aligned man in charge. Yes, Individual aligned. Don't worry -- if anyone asks, they'll think you're WCW aligned. In fact, they're so loyal to you that so long as the WCW Champion is WCW aligned, you cannot be nightkilled. Plus, as the Man In Charge, you have a double vote.

Your job is to put out a card for the next day -- setting the matchups that will bring the ratings and show that WWF who's boss. But most importantly, you just want to eliminate ECW and the WWF, and the hell with everyone else here! Each night, you will PM me the card for the next day, putting people in groups of 2 or 3.

You -- and only you -- win if you are the last threat to WCW remaining.