The Mafia Discussion Thread

There needs to be a Boondocks mafia. God damn.

Will is dead. He was Ed Wuncler, Woodcrest-Aligned Trigger Happy Ex-Soldier Who Gets Away With Everything Because His Daddy Owns The Police.

Sousa is dead. He was Gin Rummy, Woodcrest-Aligned Trigger Happy Ex-Soldier And The, Ahem, 'Brains' Of The Operation.

:shifty:

There needs to be a Boondocks mafia. God damn.

Will is dead. He was Ed Wuncler, Woodcrest-Aligned Trigger Happy Ex-Soldier Who Gets Away With Everything Because His Daddy Owns The Police.

Sousa is dead. He was Gin Rummy, Woodcrest-Aligned Trigger Happy Ex-Soldier And The, Ahem, 'Brains' Of The Operation.

:shifty:

And somewhere in the background Riley Freeman shouts "Y'all niggas are gay!"

Also, game would totally have to have the Lethal Interjection crew in it. And Butch Magnus, the bully that steals Riley's chain.

There's no way Stinkmeaner wouldn't be the SK. Huey would probably be the investigator, and what the hell would Robert be?

AHHHHHH MY LEG, MY MUTHAFUCKIN' LEG!

And lol I don't think Ruki knew he was spelling naiwf's username wrong. That's been bugging me lately, I'm wondering if it's some in-joke or if Ruki just needs his eyes checked or some shit.

AHHHHHH MY LEG, MY MUTHAFUCKIN' LEG!

And lol I don't think Ruki knew he was spelling naiwf's username wrong. That's been bugging me lately, I'm wondering if it's some in-joke or if Ruki just needs his eyes checked or some shit.

Busta Rhymes as Flownominal = geniusness.

Lethal Interjection as a whole was pretty much genius.