The Mafia Discussion Thread

Angel was a better show than Buffy, honestly. I mean, at their respective peaks Buffy was better but Jesus Christ, seasons six and seven, ick.

But yeah. I'd be 1000% down for an Angel mafia, which would hopefully evade the Whedon mafia curse.

Seeing as Buffy is my first television love, I will be signed up. Even if that means killing everyone that get's there before me. >_>

Let that be a warning to anyone thinking of doing a whendonverse related Mafia that I won't be able to join up to in time.

PICK ME! PICK ME!

Seriously, I loved Angel more then I loved seasons 5 - 7 of Buffy. However Seasons 1 - 4 Buffy were awesome, so it'd be close for my love of them.

And fuck Wes. I want Spike :D

that was more a reference to TKz's 'I want Wes.'

Wes is in my top 6 charries, and I still :wub: him, if only for just how much he changes from Buffy to Angel. I loved his first appearance in Angel :D

He's probably one of the most well developed out of those two universes, and that includes the main characters. He went through so many changes from when he first showed up in Buffy to when he was killed in Angel. This is showing my nerdism. I've got to work in like 5 hours and I'm still up talking about this stuff.

I just started season six of Buffy. I mean, I love me some Buffy, so I'm glad there's a lot more to watch. But season five's end would've been the perfect end. I mean, it would be awesome.

I haven't watched Angel yet. We watched the penultimate epsiode in media, so yeah. But I'd sooo be up for Angel mafia. Just give me Spike. He's like, the best.

Edit: Wes gets killed? :(

Edited by Split Second

Yes. He comes back in the comic, though. Also, if you've seen up to season six of Buffy you can easily watch the first two seasons of Angel since they ran at the same time as seasons four and five of Buffy and there are occasional moments where the plots cross over slightly.

I just started season six of Buffy. I mean, I love me some Buffy, so I'm glad there's a lot more to watch. But season five's end would've been the perfect end. I mean, it would be awesome.

I haven't watched Angel yet. We watched the penultimate epsiode in media, so yeah. But I'd sooo be up for Angel mafia. Just give me Spike. He's like, the best.

Edit: Wes gets killed? :(

Back away from Spike :angry:

Angel was a better show than Buffy, honestly. I mean, at their respective peaks Buffy was better but Jesus Christ, seasons six and seven, ick.

But yeah. I'd be 1000% down for an Angel mafia, which would hopefully evade the Whedon mafia curse.

What curse? Buffy Mafia finished. Its the only mafia I've actually finished. I seem to remember giving you Cordelia, then you no-showing it.