The Mafia Discussion Thread

I think people have a misconception that scum players are just gonna explode when somebody mentions their name. I don't see why it's a scummy thing to do that to begin with but I do know that almost all the time a player is "too defensive", they end up being a townie.

I think people have a misconception that scum players are just gonna explode when somebody mentions their name. I don't see why it's a scummy thing to do that to begin with but I do know that almost all the time a player is "too defensive", they end up being a townie.

I wonder who gave them that idea? :shifty:

Similarly, why does it seem that whenever people say 'If x turns up town then y is probably scum' or vice versa, it's almost always not true? I mean, logically there are those kind of situations, but they don't seem to come up as often as the phrase is used.

Similarly, why does it seem that whenever people say 'If x turns up town then y is probably scum' or vice versa, it's almost always not true? I mean, logically there are those kind of situations, but they don't seem to come up as often as the phrase is used.

Because people who say that are usually the bad players, or scum players trying to mislead the town.

Edited by Gongsun Zan

Guest Mr. Potato Head
The argument "so-and-so has been TOO defensive" is tossed around too much on EWB and at inappropriate times.

Discuss.

That is patently untrue! EWB mafia play is perfect and if you think otherwise maybe you have mommy issues!

Quick question, for MMPR mafia should the people who get a Ranger as their role know who the others are, or should I do it like it was in CSI Mafia where whoever gets the Red Ranger knows who everyone is and the other Rangers are left out in the blue

Make the Rangers the mafia, and Lord Z, Rita, Pudgy Pig and any other villains you can think of the town.

No, cause if this actually goes well, I plan on doing all 3 seasons of MMPR, and Rangers as mafia would make me cry