The Mafia Discussion Thread

For your refusal to include me I refuse to follow it

IT WAS ONLY MY FEELINGS YOU CRUSHED :crying:

EDIT; It has also come to my attention that during my forced sabbatical from EWB, Mafias have started to suck. They have become nothing more then bandwaggoning wastes of breath.

This has to change.

I will be back full-time as of next week. When I come back I will be disbeying all rules of non-posting in Mafias your not in and will be singling out people who have been doing nothing but voting on bandwagons. Forms of ridicule will include your name being added to my sig, and me laughing at you after every post you make.

I am not the Mafia Marathon Man for nothing people :P

Edited by The Rogue Ace

Guest Mr. Potato Head

For your refusal to include me I refuse to follow it

IT WAS ONLY MY FEELINGS YOU CRUSHED :crying:

EDIT; It has also come to my attention that during my forced sabbatical from EWB, Mafias have started to suck. They have become nothing more then bandwaggoning wastes of breath.

This has to change.

I will be back full-time as of next week. When I come back I will be disbeying all rules of non-posting in Mafias your not in and will be singling out people who have been doing nothing but voting on bandwagons. Forms of ridicule will include your name being added to my sig, and me laughing at you after every post you make.

I am not the Mafia Marathon Man for nothing people :P

• 3 weeks later...

Sci Fi Mafia isn't dead. Mike's just been too busy to put the update up. If he doesn't have time tomorrow then I'll do it instead.

:)

But it really is like any other Mafia. Some Mafias have had two Mafias in the past, this one will have three. It'll be awesome except for either none of the Mafias having enough people or the Town being horribly outnumbered! Yay!

But it really is like any other Mafia. Some Mafias have had two Mafias in the past, this one will have three. It'll be awesome except for either none of the Mafias having enough people or the Town being horribly outnumbered! Yay!

Yeah, but I was thinking.

The Mafia would all know who else is Mafia except that they would only know their own team colour. Which of course, would mean they may have to trust people not in their gang or something.

EDIT - It's kind of a mix of "Friend or Foe" and a Mafia game.

Edited by Mr. Ivanovic