The Mafia Discussion Thread

Guest Lt Gen Potato Head

It wasn't random though. If you'd get over the fact that boo hoo you don't get to play anymore, you'd see that if you had been Mafia, we'd have a clear next plan of action (Ace) - and if you were town, we'd look at those who hopped on the bandwagon. With pretty much anybody else, all we'd have is the bandwagon to look at. Even though you were town, you were the best lynch candidate.

I have gotten over the fact that "boo hoo I don't get to play any more", but to say someone who hadn't been online for 3 days is the best candidate for a lynch is ridiculous. Sure, if I'd turned up scum you'd have a plan of action, but now that I've turned up town half of the players in the game are just going to use the same excuse of "they just jumped on the bandwagon because there was no alternative". So essentially you had a one in three/four chance of having a plan.

There's no wonder towns have failed miserably lately with that sort of play.

And Ruki, lynch someone who's talking, and therefore arguing with/agreeing with people and then you actually have some leads to follow regardless of the alignment. I could name 5 people who were better candidates for a lynch than someone who wasn't online for the duration of the game.

• Admin
Since I still haven't decided yet...

-Matt- has a proposal for something he'd like to run. I'll let him explain it to you, and you can all decide on whether it's a good idea or not.

I refer you to this!

Since I still haven't decided yet...

-Matt- has a proposal for something he'd like to run. I'll let him explain it to you, and you can all decide on whether it's a good idea or not.

I refer you to this!

Oh.... >_< I'll explain it when I get back in...