The Mafia Discussion Thread

Like I said to LD, if you want to run it as a Mafia, it goes on the Waiting List.

However, if you prefer to run it in the Cube as just a game (like FD's Survivor, which will be moved shortly), you're more than welcome too (Y)

That being said, I don't want to see a surge in games that are Mafias in disguise popping up in the Cube just to get round the waiting list either :angry:

To be fair though, the game isn't really mafia at all... It'd be like saying the big brother game is mafia just because people get eliminated. If they hadn't chosen to use the terms "nightkill" and "lynch", the game would be nothing like mafia.

When is "The competition" going out of business? I hear there is this new fantasy action show with swords and magic that is trying to get on air.

But the producer is shit. He's all hype until something critiques him and then he has a melt-down and pulls his work from the airwaves...

Edited by FlatDoughnut

When is "The competition" going out of business? I hear there is this new fantasy action show with swords and magic that is trying to get on air.

But the producer is shit. He's all hype until something critiques him and then he has a melt-down and pulls his work from the ariwaves...

*critiques the producer*

I for one find it hilariously ironic given the nature of the Monday Night Wars that the WWE/F game is the slow, ponderous one, while the WCW one is by and large keeping a good pace so far. It's the exact opposite of what used to happen every Monday night from late '98 on.

I'm not actually saying this to rub it in your face or be mean or rip on your game or anything like that, Jam. I just think it's pretty funny.