The Mafia Discussion Thread

Considering I barely have any new diaries to even put into a poll in the first place, and those that win the polls aren't really getting that much interest...I'm tempted to let the Mafia system slack off, and let people judge how many Mafias are too much (around 5 is good, I suppose).

I'll be back in 2 weeks to see how it goes, and clean up the ensuring mess if necessary.

Hmm. That statement, supposedly intended to clarify, could easier be read either way and now Zan's not here to question over it.

I never really appreciated what a cunning bastard he is before.

There won't be an "ensuing mess" if there aren't any Mafias started in his absence. I read that as "Let the GC decide for themselves how many to run and if it's a clusterfuck I'll fix it when I get back".

As a result, to my knowledge none have started.

So, I'm thinking I'll allow people who sign up for High School Mafia to suggest 2 or 3 'high school' themed roles each, being as specific as they want. Much like Josh's You Pick Mafia - I'd then pick the best ones, assign them abilities, and redistribute them. I figure that'll give a better mix of high school personalities than my own limited experience in a small country high school :P

[TEOL]- silent hill 3 sensation says:

I MISSED YOU

[TEOL] - silent hill 3 sensation says:

... also I took over the Game Cube while you were gone.

[Zan] Not Quite Dead Yet says:

well...

[Zan] Not Quite Dead Yet says:

i haven't looked, so i'm going to thank you anyway >_>

You heard it here first through the miracle that is out of context MSN quotes: Zan supports my bid to become Game Cube moderator.

So, with Family Guy Mafia having died to death, that leaves 2 active mafias. I can name at least 2 mafia games taking sign-ups over on the Seventh Side, and they both only need a few more players. If people are just sick of mafias that's one thing, but if anyone out there is like me, you need a mafia fix.

C'mon, sign up! I'm dead in one current game and am disualified from the other. Help a brother out!

So, with Family Guy Mafia having died to death, that leaves 2 active mafias. I can name at least 2 mafia games taking sign-ups over on the Seventh Side, and they both only need a few more players. If people are just sick of mafias that's one thing, but if anyone out there is like me, you need a mafia fix.

C'mon, sign up! I'm dead in one current game and am disualified from the other. Help a brother out!