The Mafia Discussion Thread

I want to beat him too...alliance? If Survivor taught us anything, it's that you're great at alliances. :shifty:

Big Brother taught us that, Survivor fucked me because Essa paid attention in class. <_<

To be fair, I'd decided I was voting for you after I read your stuff in Big Brother, and Essa and Blehschmidt were only ever gonna vote for you after I got immunity. It was more an inevitability than genius from Essa.

I was gonna bring you guys to the final four with Ace, you know. <_<

If you guys weren't going to let me take Ace I was gonna take LD, and Pesci was a last resort cause he'd have a shot at beating me. If Ace would've voted it would've been a tie though, and I would've won the tiebreaker and all hell would've broken loose. :P

I figured I was safe so I didn't do my normal management, I was going to but I was like naaaah. I do think I could've probably saved myself if I put more effort into it but fuck it. PS the two of you were the only two that knew I was pulling everyone along, Pesci, you encouraged it. :@ Fuck you guys. <_<

The only smart move anyone can do in that game now is take Ace. If someones in the final 2 with Ace its hands down win.

I was gonna bring you guys to the final four with Ace, you know. <_<

If you guys weren't going to let me take Ace I was gonna take LD, and Pesci was a last resort cause he'd have a shot at beating me.

Yeah that's why I voted for you. I knew that as soon as the competition were gone you'd just turn on me. In LD's case I dunno what he was thinking because Essa and Bleh have a much stronger alliance than me and Ace ever did so it's not really smart.