The Mafia Discussion Thread

It's the Case Maker from the forums at court-records.net

Their forums are being a bitch so I can't load it, but it's in the Games folder, a sticky thread. There's a PWlib that looks more promising, but I never really looked into beyond "Ah shit, I'm using the old thing instead of the new one :(".

May I just say HOLY CRAP THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME.

PWlib looks way too complex for my liking, I can't be bothered going through a 100 page manual for a freeware simulator <_< but Case Maker is the shit. I'm using it to work on my long-abandoned PW solo diary now, I'll probably post it up for you guys if it ever gets anywhere.

PWlib looks way more versatile but I'm not going through the manual at 5am. If you run across any issues with Case Maker let me know, I spent a good 2-3 hours dicking around with it today (though at least half of it was finishing touches & such).

Yeah, I spent like ten minutes going 'what the fuck, I can't get anything to load!' then looked it up online, realised I was supposed to move the sounds and sprites and stuff into the project folder, and facepalmed hard. <_<

It's ten in the morning where I am and I can't be arsed with the PWlib manual, so. I don't really care about versatility a great deal, Case Maker seems able to cover everything that's actually in the games and that's good enough for me.

I don't know whether I should declare Be the winner of PW Mafia for his latest string of posts, or just fucking insane >_>