The Mafia Discussion Thread

Another one who is fairly easy to read is Dukes.

I smelt bullshit on him long before he claimed, but his claim was just obscure enough that it was possible but obscure enough that everyone should have known he was making shit up again.

Anyone claiming an obscure character and bomb is 99% certain to be scum.

Also, I love it when all of my trademark goofy-ass Sousa triggers go off in a single night. The dead stay dead, the baffling winners bafflingly continue to win, and everyone who's left alive is forced to endure their own heads exploding.

Seriously, guys, this is not different from my normal games, except this time it all happened at once.

:wub: Sousa for handling Pearly's elimination like that. I was about to be so heartbroken if you actually killed her :(

Fuck that, man. There was exactly one way in this game in which Pearl could actually die, and it... went exactly that way. I thought I wouldn't have to do it. So fuck that shit, I didn't. Pearl is great.

And I might have killed Maya. I don't know. I think I could probably bring myself to do that.

Edited by Multiple Santa Sousa

If you killed Maya I wouldn't have been nearly as upset as I would have with Pearl, but I'd still be upset. Maya's awesome, damn it.

Just so you know by the way, you're hitting everything perfect with the game so far. It feels like an actual Phoenix Wright game going on as far as dialogue and your handling of the story is concerned, it just all fits incredibly well. Really sad I couldn't get involved, but I really enjoy watching things from an outside perspective, as was the same case with Saved by the Bell Mafia.

Anyway, now I'm rooting for GoGo to nail a scum because for God's sake I don't want to see Nick's spirit broken,

the poor guy already lost so much in the games (albeit he doesn't seem to mind but DAMN IT NICK I WANT YOU BACK IN THE COURTROOM :( ).

Spoiler tags in case some folks didn't know for God knows what reason because if you're reading in here you should know about Phoenix Wright already >_>

Edited by Jolly Old St Norro

Boo-urns, I'm not in 3 of the active games because I missed sign-ups, 2 of them are moving so slowly its unbelievable and I'm dead in the other 2... Boo-urns.

Edit: Oh and consider this a "I'll sign up as a replacement in any game". :)

Edited by Footjob Fever

Boo-urns, I'm not in 3 of the active games because I missed sign-ups, 2 of them are moving so slowly its unbelievable and I'm dead in the other 2... Boo-urns.

Edit: Oh and consider this a "I'll sign up as a replacement in any game". :)

Same as me not being in any games, I know that it's down to the game moderators choice but with only so many spaces going and being handed out based on reputation, activeness, ability, friendship or whatever, so people aren't going to be involved in many games, especially people brand new to Mafia games.

Still as I said it's down to whoever's running the games so I respect their choices

Hint: The PW Mafia game is 10x more fun if you've got the PW soundtrack available.

Hell, when it's done, I'm half-tempted to turn it into a flash movie that mimics the game directly so it looks like an actual Phoenix Wright game. There's no way it'd be that difficult to do, just grab the proper sprites, backgrounds, and fonts and then bam, you're just copying stuff from the game the rest of the way.

I say half-tempted, by the way, because while the prospect of such a thing happening makes the PW fanboy in me nerdgasm all over the place, the fact is I've got so much going on I dunno about time. Still, if I can do it, I most certainly am going to try, if at least only for my own enjoyment >_>

Edited by Jolly Old St Norro

Hint: The PW Mafia game is 10x more fun if you've got the PW soundtrack available.

Hell, when it's done, I'm half-tempted to turn it into a flash movie that mimics the game directly so it looks like an actual Phoenix Wright game. There's no way it'd be that difficult to do, just grab the proper sprites, backgrounds, and fonts and then bam, you're just copying stuff from the game the rest of the way.

I say half-tempted, by the way, because while the prospect of such a thing happening makes the PW fanboy in me nerdgasm all over the place, the fact is I've got so much going on I dunno about time. Still, if I can do it, I most certainly am going to try, if at least only for my own enjoyment >_>

Too late, I already downloaded Case Maker! :w00t:

Too late, I already downloaded Case Maker! :w00t:

Hell that's less work for me then, get this shit done so I can download it and watch it while salivating all over the place already.

By the way, Norro, why didn't you sign up?

I wanted to, I so very, very badly wanted to... but I didn't feel like I could give the proper attention to the game that I'd want to give. I've got a lot going on right now keeping me from my own projects, I didn't want it also keeping me away from projects I got myself involved in.

Nonetheless, watching it has been loads of fun anyway. Can't wait to see how it plays out, it's nice getting hooked into a game that I can just sit back and watch, actually.