The Mafia Discussion Thread

Can you really find enough Scrubs characters to fill 45 roles, though?

Do not underestimate me.

In any event, if I were to do a Scrubs game, it would be one of the first mafia games I'd do where I set a roster limit. I actually have a decent idea of how I'd run it, so yeah.

What the f-- Ruki, seriously, what the hell was that in Trad Maf? Seriously? Seriously.

And obviously, people are getting pissed off at me, and I am sorry. Not my intent. If you like, I won't join any more mafia games (outside of Anime Mafia), and I will leave after I finished Final Fantasy mafia, assuming anyone joins after this asshole move of mine. Again, I'm sorry, and if you want me gone, I'll be gone.

Fuck that. There was no malice in what you did, you weren't deliberately setting out to rob someone else of a spot in Mafia. You played well in Wire Mafia so I know you're worth having in any game - you're not someone who's got a reputation of ruining games like Ace or Essa. The best way to avoid being a victim of 'LOL, Ruki will crumble if we vote him' logic is to shy away from jokeposts and messing around.