The Mafia Discussion Thread

After Movie Monster Mafia, I may take a stab at a legit Scrubs Mafia. I wasn't around for Ace's, and this was just an abomination.

I don't like the show and know very little about it, but I reckon that even I could run a Scrubs game better than Visionary.

:( I was going to try Scrubs Mafia at the end of CHIKARA Mafia 2... Instead; has there been a West Wing Mafia?

Someone (MPH?) said they wanted to do one.

Also, question, what is going to happen if there are no traditional games ready to run? Since after TradMaf there is only one left in line.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Investigating and such can be traditional, traditional means no themed roles. I believe that's what we decided on. (Power roles are extremely limited in my game, anyhow.)

And yes FD, I've got West Wing Mafia on reserve. Sorry! Sort of.

I would define traditional not necessarily as a non-themed game, but as a game where roleclaims can't save you. If you're playing a Tick game, for example, you could always just claim The Tick and, bammo, instant town cred. Look at Josh's 12 Angry Men game, where everyone had a role from the movie but the Mafia was randomly determined.