The Mafia Discussion Thread

How sad is it I am thinking of ditching my football based mafia game in favour of a Recess one? >_>

That is the anti-sad. That is amazing. You could make such a great game out of Recess.

Man so like would the faculty + Randall be the main mafia group and then the cult could be like the Ashleys or something?

Or you could make the Ashleys masons or like one person with a double-vote. In which case, I call the Ashleys. Scandalous~!

Mr RW, please change my game from Champions League to Recess! Never knew it was so well loved tbh. Plus, it's far easier coming up with roles for Recess charactors than what role should, say, AC Milan should have. >_>

I found it surprisingly easy to do roles for football teams.

Man so like would the faculty + Randall be the main mafia group and then the cult could be like the Ashleys or something?

Or you could make the Ashleys masons or like one person with a double-vote. In which case, I call the Ashleys. Scandalous~!

The cult should quite clearly be the folk from Principal Prickley's brother's school

I thought earlier and decided it'd be pretty easy to make abilities for a Premier League Mafia game, but only because I know all the teams so well and I'm used to hearing people ridicule (and partaking in said ridiculing) them for their little nuances. Champions League would be a little harder though, because there probably aren't many stereotypes anybody would know about for teams like Sporting Lisbon.