The Mafia Discussion Thread

:lmao: Ruki has had the worst luck in these games as of late that I've seen in AGES.

Just an update for those of you in Mythology Mafia, so that I don't bump the topic and crush Sousa's dreams again:

I was going to have the update last night after I finished school work, but it seems EWB crapped out on me at a most inopportune time. Considering I had to get to bed early, since today will begin my first day working for the World Market in the morning, I simply was not able to do anything then, nor am I able to do anything right now.

I get off work at around 3 o'clock. We'll see about an update around 5 or 6.

OK, I just had an idea that I want someone to run, it's a twenty person game, and I don't know how abilities would work, but the idea is................

Premier League mafia, where the games are the day phase and full time is the night phase, and I don't know who you could have as the mafia, maybe the big four, maybe newbie mafia ie. Hull being the don and Stoke and West Brom being goons. What do you guys think?

You could say that the mafia are the teams who want to break away and join a new European Super League, i.e. the top four?

As for the abilities...well, the more comical the better.

Which teams want to break away and join a Super League again? None of the big 4 would want to be part of a super league because they wouldn't be dominant, can you imagine Liverpool wanting to join a league where they lose/draw every other game?

Anyway, I like the idea, but maybe the scum group could be the big 4 (because they just slaughter the other teams) and Citeh could be the SK (killing them off by stealing their best players).

OK, I just had an idea that I want someone to run, it's a twenty person game, and I don't know how abilities would work, but the idea is................

Premier League mafia, where the games are the day phase and full time is the night phase, and I don't know who you could have as the mafia, maybe the big four, maybe newbie mafia ie. Hull being the don and Stoke and West Brom being goons. What do you guys think?

I thought of doing that, but anybody who's not British would be shit at it, so I decided against it. I'd definitely go for a Big 4 Mafia though, and maybe some sort of cult led by Spurs and Newcastle where they recruit teams to become laughing stocks. The updates would be awesome.

Edited by Pesci

I thought of doing that, but anybody who's not British would be shit at it, so I decided against it. I'd definitely go for a Big 4 Mafia though, and maybe some sort of cult led by Spurs and Newcastle where they recruit teams to become laughing stocks. The updates would be awesome.

So Bruce Forsyth Mafia is out of the question? :(