The Mafia Discussion Thread

Guest Mr. Pumpkin Head
Scum groups should make up no more than 33% of the players. In a 30 person game, I try to aim for 10 scum, 20 town.

And amazingly, nobody's figured out that part of the reason Mafia quality is fading is because of how big they are.

Yup. It works well if it's a subject that everyone gets involved in from the start, like WWF mafias, because everyone has knowledge about wrestling and RW does his write-ups so well. But when it's a game that swells to gigantic proportions and a large proportion of people keep their mouths shut because they don't really know what's happening, the game suffers. The early part of all games is a bit of a drag, if the number of players is so large that the early section lasts for two weeks, then the game might be totally crippled.

Okay seriously, am I going to have to run a full-blown propaganda campaign pointing out every retarded move I have made in EWB mafia games to discourage nightkilling me?

EDIT: Also, Ross, oh god please start your game ASAP, now I'm down to just being in the game where I have an exasperating rolepost requirement.

Edited by GoGo Yubari

Okay seriously, am I going to have to run a full-blown propaganda campaign pointing out every retarded move I have made in EWB mafia games to discourage nightkilling me?

EDIT: Also, Ross, oh god please start your game ASAP, now I'm down to just being in the game where I have an exasperating rolepost requirement.

crysomemoar128574015641225486.jpg

:shifty:

Edited by The Mask of Norro