The Mafia Discussion Thread

I think it means that Ruki sucks at yes.

Oh, well there's that as well >_>

In-jokes are ruined if they have to be explained.

JACKKNIFE POWERBOMB! JACKKNIFE POWERBOMB! IT'S ALL OVER NOW, FOLKS!

:wub:

Smash Bros., Jobber Mafia I, and Zodiac Mafia were the worst three towns I'd ever seen.

Hahaha, Zodiac Mafia. Ahahahaha. Easiest game ever. Kaney posted... twice? Just cruised through.

To be fair, the worst overall town performance I've seen is from the original Mafia. But that's to be expected since nobody had a clue what they were doing. Early Mafias were so shit :shifty:

To be fair, the worst overall town performance I've seen is from the original Mafia. But that's to be expected since nobody had a clue what they were doing. Early Mafias were so shit :shifty:

I take offence to that, considering I knew EXACTLY who all the Mafia were, named them IN THREAD, and then watched as the town turned against me, and then when I died and showed up as town, went and lynched someone that you randomly pointed them a...

Yeah, OK, Town was shit back then. I tried my hardest though :(

Fuck It. I've been informed by Flec, that if Dukes dies I'm gonna get revealed anyway.

So turn the wagnon this way bitches. Dukes is clean. I'm the mafioso in our family.

I aint selling out my teamates, but I'm not letting you bastards kill my brother either.

That made me laugh.

And more!

24 hour rule means that voting has ended. Results to be up when I feel like it.

What 24 hour rule? It's certainly not in the original post, link to the post where you explained it please.

And the best ending to a game ever

Well, since the inmates apparently run the asylum, and the Mafia's been outed...

I'll try and leave with some semblance of sanity.

Morning:

Everyone woke up. Just then, there was a nuclear war. Everyone died. There. You happy now?

Wow.

....this ability makes no sense...

I could make two people immune to night kills but had to be the last person alive to win.

...how is it possible to win?

Lollipop, could act slutty to save myself twice from a lynch as long as there were guys in the lynch mob.

I assume there were guys in the lynch mob, but the kill still went through.

Edited by RuKira