The Mafia Discussion Thread

Was that a mafia-originating one? I didn't even realise that :(

EDIT: But, yeah, if someone who's been around for a while wants to do something like 'best/worst plays of all time' or 'stupidest town group' then that would probably be interesting.

Edited by -A-

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Stupidest play of all time belongs to Melkon_Firebane. No matter what you say about some of Ruki's meltdowns, Gamemaster, or anyone else, Melkon wins the stupidity award.

And worst town was Super Smash Bros. Right Sousa?

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Ruki, remember your meltdown in Mafia Mafia? :P

And Melkon was real-life friends with Rashid, who also played Mafias here. In Plubby's first Transformers Mafia, Melkon checked out his role PM at Rashid's house, they both realized he was scum, and then...Melkon told us all he was scum because he figured he was done as soon as Rashid got online.

Edited by Mr. Potato Head

Yeah, "If you can speak to the dead you should talk to Ace, he's my brother and stuff" isn't a meltdown, but it is somewhere in the top five stupidest things scum players have ever said in EWB mafia (#1 is most certainly "heeheeeheeeheehee __ more to go" by Numbers Guy in Heroes Mafia).

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Oh, I was wrong.

Rashid actually outed Melkon, and Melkon didn't bother to mount a defence other than "yup, he's right". And Rashid's performance must have been the catalyst for the "or do anything that goes against the spirit of the game" part of the rules.

And Be threatens to leave the Cube forever if people keep voting for him. In a night phase.

WOWmafia or something along those lines. It'll be in the main Cube.

Actually, it was in the Cube Library (Y)

Wait.

So Reflecto was both running the game AND playing the game?

Because that is like the cheapest bullshit I've ever heard ever.

Also, he made up rules to get people he wanted lynched ASAP despite protests about his conflict of interest. And everyone had immune-to-death powers. Everyone. Mine was:

On two nightkill and two lynch occasions, can steal the ability of either his killer (in night kill) in order to save himself OR can switch places with the first person who voted for him in lynches to save himself.

So, yeah, I was immune from the first 4 deaths and I would have gained two wildcard night-kills to use at my whim. Shame the game was catastrophically broken.

Wait.

So Reflecto was both running the game AND playing the game?

Because that is like the cheapest bullshit I've ever heard ever.

Oh, it gets better.

At one point during the game he blames the other players for not recruiting others to the game and forcing him to join.

I couldn't make this up if I tried.

And in the third fucking post, he votes for someone who would later turn out to be evil for absolutely no reason. It's fucking hysterical in hindsight.

Okay, okay...maybe I deserve the votes. Like I said, the only reason I've been playing through is because none of you would get people to add up the ranks and more people were dropping out than signing up. It's fine, no big deal. Even still, I do have to keep you guys in this. If you people are so dumb that you're willing to vote for your own investigator, someone who's been proven time and again to be town-aligned, WHILE there are two Redemption Crew members who outed themselves, feel free. Go ahead. It's on your head if you do it, though. (I know, dumb to role-claim like that as well...but on the other hand...)

By the power of Greyskull! I am HE-MAN! reflecto sucks shit

Edited by Berack Obama

Mythology Mafia:

:lmao:

So does this mean you like the whole "Hydra" thing like Sousa does, or...? >_>