The Mafia Discussion Thread

"Coming never to the Cube: MATH MAFIA. In order to lynch someone, you have to solve a COMPLEX PROBLEM. Mob kills must be done in the form of ALGEBRAIC EQUATIONS. SK kills using CALCULUS!!!"

Edited by The Mask of Norro

"Coming never to the Cube: MATH MAFIA. In order to lynch someone, you have to solve a COMPLEX PROBLEM. Mob kills must be done in the form of ALGEBRAIC EQUATIONS. SK kills using CALCULUS!!!"

:crying: Why must thou pick on me so?

lim x->0 PickOnMatt = infinity

Next time, on WWF 1999 Mafia: it's at around 50 pages now on that board setting with the most posts available per page, and we've still not finished the day phase! Oh, when will it ever end?

Edited by The Mask of Norro

Next time, on WWF 1999 Mafia: it's at around 50 pages now on that board setting with the most posts available per page, and we've still not finished the day phase! Oh, when will it ever end?

With a deadline in about nine hours, it's looking like 30 pages for a no lynch... :mellow:

Well, they're at 11 pages right now and if they've got nine more hours, I'm sure they could at least double that number by then, right? We have faith in you, people! Don't let us down!

So, I tried to play RL Mafia alongside poker and it wasn't a success. I got voted off from mafia first and didn't win in the poker either. Fuck Mafia :(

Also, does anyone want to join The Wire Mafia? I need a replacement for justblaze.

Josh, I want to know what you've been doing at night and how it can help us. You were inactive in Smash Bros. Mafia--this is true--but you were also inactive in all Mafias (including the early stages of Jobber Mafia III, as I recall) at that point. So I don't buy the defense that this is the way you acted in another game where you were town.

I've been working a closing shift for Stoney River Legendary Steaks, then coming home and eating chili with diced onions, salsa, and mustard, with some tortilla chips. Then I'll usually check the usual online hangouts and haunts (EWB included), and after that I typically fall asleep watching an old episode of MST3K. That's what I've been doing most nights anyway.

:lmao: