The Mafia Discussion Thread

Also, I love that it was Pleatherface, who I continually rag on in mafia games, who figured it out and got a head-start on voting MEG. I might have to not be a dick to him in the Game Cube for a short period.

And, once again GoGo, if it means anything, i knew well in advance what you were up to to begin with :P

And Ace, you two faced bastard! You told me you liked your character and that *character* was cool! :crying:

I said I liked my character. I wasn't lying.

My role on the other hand...<_<

... the fuck just happened in Mario Mafia? :huh:

I was referring more to your Grayskull spiel. The fact that the town imploded on itself, didn't match up Winter's roleclaim with the update, et all just amused the shit out of me. I just didn't know what the hell to make of the "death ability" you claimed. And the thing with Ruki and you on MSN, too, that was rather confusing.

Edited by The Mask of Norro

Had a read through the Random Rules Mafia for the first time, and seriously lost it laughing at L.C.S.'s big eight line post - only for the fact he used an 'i' in the last line. :lol:

I've been following a few of these for a while, is there any particular way/place to learn to play it?

Zan's rules and how to play guidelines are still listed in the start of every Traditional Mafia, since I think they explain everything you need to know very simply.

*goes into said thread*

*WALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXT*

*walks out*

Jesus Christ, I'm not even as bad as that, and I'm terrible.