The Mafia Discussion Thread

I KNOW!!! It still bugs me from time to time, I had everything just the way I wanted it to go after nearly losing face thanks to the Elrics being mafia, and Robster wound up not buying my story in the end. Freakin' Ichigo and his nine lives... if he just died when I wanted him to, I'd have had it all taken care of by then >_<

Robster was well dead by the end of the game. He was the first one I offed after you tried to kill me cause nobody would believe me when I was saying the fucker was mafia. I was of course right.

Er, which mafia are you talking about, again? I'm referring to Anime Mafia, unless I mixed Robster up with whoever got the Ichigo role or something.

Edited by The Mask of Norro

I KNOW!!! It still bugs me from time to time, I had everything just the way I wanted it to go after nearly losing face thanks to the Elrics being mafia, and Robster wound up not buying my story in the end. Freakin' Ichigo and his nine lives... if he just died when I wanted him to, I'd have had it all taken care of by then >_<

Robster was well dead by the end of the game. He was the first one I offed after you tried to kill me cause nobody would believe me when I was saying the fucker was mafia. I was of course right.

Er, which mafia are you talking about, again? I'm referring to Anime Mafia, unless I mixed Robster up with whoever got the Ichigo role or something.

I was Ichigo. Robster was the guy that claimed cop at the beginning, then fake cop after his result was proven wrong, and he managed to bullshit his way into it, and only I thought he was mafia, and I killed the fucker after you failed to kill me, and then I became a massive pain in your arse, remember?

Those essay's were fun. We should do it again sometime.

I was Ichigo. Robster was the guy that claimed cop at the beginning, then fake cop after his result was proven wrong, and he managed to bullshit his way into it, and only I thought he was mafia, and I killed the fucker after you failed to kill me, and then I became a massive pain in your arse, remember?

Those essay's were fun. We should do it again sometime.

Well I remember but I think you're mixing Robster up because he survived that game... are you sure you're not thinking Reflecto, or some similarly named poster? Because seriously, I even just recently read the thread, Robster wound up winning with you guys in the end as Sesshomaru.

No, no I'm positive Robster was.

GoGo was Kiba, I was Envy, Momo was Ichigo, RavenBlack was Spike, and Robster was Sesshomaru.

Robster, Reflecto, and Rocksta. Funny how easy they can be mixed up :P

Seriously. Momo completely ruined what I set out to do with the suicide (force everyone to have to bicker over who to tos out next), sigh. Stop being such a good investigator, you bastard.

Of course, I also ruined it the moment I realized "wait shit I shouldn't have admitted I was scum before the night period was over," but whatever.

Huge gimmick post. But fuck, I loved being a spelling nazi, I was so thrilled when Norris went "roleblocker's" which meant I could try to kill him, and then shit went bad.

Double post!

Fuck Momo and his ability to find scum. You should have left MEG alone, he was my favorite role :(

Considering that I think I gave you the idea for said role...

Actually, I had the idea for this role a few months ago (forgetting all about it in SE Mafia....because everyone forgot about SE Mafia), and wanted to put it into the next Anime Mafia I ran, but I figured, it could be a very long time before I get a chance to do that.

So no, you did not give me that idea :P

Double post!

Fuck Momo and his ability to find scum. You should have left MEG alone, he was my favorite role :(

Actually, I had the idea for this role a few months ago (forgetting all about it in SE Mafia....because everyone forgot about SE Mafia), and wanted to put it into the next Anime Mafia I ran, but I figured, it could be a very long time before I get a chance to do that.

Fuck you then. My idea was better anyway. >_>

Double post!

Fuck you then. My idea was better anyway. >_>

Hey! HEY! Don't take that tone with me young man.

GoGo, I can let slide, because it's GoGo, but Ruki?

Fucking Norro, it's all his fault :angry:

Modkill'd on night one in Mythology Mafia after being given an amazingly spectacular role, or given a shitty, terrible role that cannot die just so he has to suffer through the entire game? Decisions, decisions >_>