The Mafia Discussion Thread

And just like that, I'm out of the first mafia game I've entered into in ages. Hurray for bad luck! <_<

Can't wait to start Mythology Mafia at least (Y)

Edited by The Mask of Norro

Sorry Norro, I felt bad when I got the PM :(

Eh, it's fine. Took GoGo down with me. I woulda felt bad about it myself, but after his little reply against me I lost all mercy that I had before >_>

Sorry Norro, but you're always a bad guy in Ruki's games. Last time I had the power to do away with you, and this time I had the power to make sure you were still bad.

I shouldn't really have been as aggressive about it as I was though. I was just sick of people voting for me based on an inactivity from 1 game where I technically wasn't inactive.

Angry Momo is never a cool thing.

Sorry Norro, but you're always a bad guy in Ruki's games. Last time I had the power to do away with you, and this time I had the power to make sure you were still bad.

I shouldn't really have been as aggressive about it as I was though. I was just sick of people voting for me based on an inactivity from 1 game where I technically wasn't inactive.

Angry Momo is never a cool thing.

But I actually defended you! You lashed out against the very first person to defend you :(

And you know what? That's true! Ruki! Why are you always giving me scum roles in your game, obviously it's becoming predictable :(

For the record, Norro, you still fail and I had the best role ever.

You're only saying I fail because I made you fail, so nyeh :P

And for the record, I totally could have done well in this had Momo not had the foresight that he did, and Ruki didn't have the website randomizer that went ahead and did was Ruki always does with me in his games :angry:

Spoiler: Next game, Ruki makes Norro a useless townie out of spite >_>