The Mafia Discussion Thread

Even so many weeks removed, I still find it hilarious that the scum took out the day killer in Inmates Run The Asylum Mafia.

He was a threat to us, so I don't see what is 'hilarious' about it. Of course, you are Nick Adams, so...

I'm not saying he got taken out at the right time, but him staying around was a threat to us, so, yeah. Still think the town got lucky that game.

Burny - watch the show. In fact, tune in on Thursday. The REAL Season 4 debut. I might miss it because Grey's Anatomy is my one addiction show, but trust me, the source material for Big Bang Theory Mafia is awesome.

I watched a couple of first season episodes, it's alright but I can't stand laughtracks. Do they ever do away with it?

... they don't use a laughtrack, pizza. They do the show live. Obviously they use a lot of takes and whatnot, but there's no actual laughtrack. They've even got pictures up of their live audiences :P

I realize that it doesn't change the fact that you're listening to people laugh during the show and all, but still. Much better than your standard laughtrack, which can get repetitive and annoying as all shit when used.

Chuck Lorre is one of the few producers that still films his shows in front of a live audience, which is why the laughs during the show seem to be dated. Admittedly, I sometimes laugh when the audience doesn't, and don't get some of the jokes that the audience finds hilarious, but then again, as DMN has stated in regards to my odd perspective of the world - I'm Nick Adams.