The Mafia Discussion Thread

Well obviously your account is less hackable. :shifty:

I'm calling his excuse "He's working hard on his new bar, left the laptop unattended, somebody went straight to EWB, went into his PM Inbox, realized what mafia roles are, then proceeded to copy and paste them in the right threads."

Well obviously your account is less hackable. :shifty:

I'm calling his excuse "He's working hard on his new bar, left the laptop unattended, somebody went straight to EWB, went into his PM Inbox, realized what mafia roles are, then proceeded to copy and paste them in the right threads."

Even as utterly improbable as that is, it doesn't explain the flaming of RW.

And notice that the wording of it makes it clear that whoever wrote it had been following the thread. So he's saying that some bored friend of his happened to know how to play Mafia, read through the whole thread, and then decided to react in a way indistinguishable from adam's normal self.

And why do we care, fr34k? Because adameast is a prick who I'd rather see the back of. <_<

As I said in donators, it's hilarious that he flamed Ruki for being fat, when Ruki is actually skinny, and adam east is bout 3 times his size

As I said in donators, it's hilarious that he flamed Ruki for being fat, when Ruki is actually skinny, and adam east is bout 3 times his size

You should be suspended for spoilers :P

• Like 2

My God did he fall to pieces.

And Nick is treading on thin ice if he thinks he can insult my Sousaphone like that :angry:

Ruki should enjoy posting while he can.

or should probably stop being a generic fat cunt who will die before my friend with terminal cystic fibrosis?

This is just wonderful. Somebody should find this friend on Facebook and let him know that adameast is using him in redundant digs :shifty:

Edited by Pesci

Nothing about these insults is out of line with adameast's usual persona of an imperious cockmunch, so I don't see why there's even any question. He got mad about being pointlessly bandwagonned in Mel Brooks Mafia, and that plus Teej ripping him in the HardCORE JusticeCORE thread sent him over the edge. If he's trying to backpedal, it's because he thinks he acted rashly.

I know this tactic. :shifty:

And I may be a fat cunt, but I am not a generic one.