The Mafia Discussion Thread

Guest Mr. Potato Head

So, Pesci was scum in AVGC Mafia ey?

Who was calling that real early on? Sillies

Dude you made one good (more likely lucky) read and your play everywhere else has been complete shit. They don't balance out you know.

• Like 3

Oh don't you fucking start with that. You're lucky that nobody put two and two together and realised that you'd outed me as don in Ruki's game. I was so pissed with you for that. Don't ever do it again.

Where the hell'd he do that? o_O

Because seriously, if he did, that's... I mean you really don't fucking do that.

Guest adameast

So, Pesci was scum in AVGC Mafia ey?

Who was calling that real early on? Sillies

Dude you made one good (more likely lucky) read and your play everywhere else has been complete shit. They don't balance out you know.

It wasn't lucky, there is no such thing as a lucky read when you're 100% sure that someone is what they are.

Also, yeah, was sorry bout that... Again, people are morons for not picking up on it... And Norro, it was a complete fucking accident, I had a 100% reason for suspecting him, and people were calling me on it, it was my first proper time playing the game and I made a stupid comment, the lack of edit ability can really hamper the dumbest of comments

Guest adameast

I killed you in that game.

Remember that?

That was great.

It really was... I was a bomb too (I think - my thing said if I use it killed day or night I take them with me), I would've loved to have taken you with me

Guest adameast

Bitch, I was Kefka.

I wasn't going anywhere if you weren't sporting ValiantKnife/AtmaWeapon/GenjiGlove/Offering.

I don't even know what those words mean...

But it made out it was a guarantee, what I'm thinking is, I was going to drag you to hell with me, and we'd be in eachothers hell because I imagien spending eternity with you would... well...

Oh don't you fucking start with that. You're lucky that nobody put two and two together and realised that you'd outed me as don in Ruki's game. I was so pissed with you for that. Don't ever do it again.

He did? Where? I do not remember this.

Guest adameast

He did? Where? I do not remember this.

It was only picked up by me and Pesci, the people involved... Move along, nothing to see here

It's actually a better build in the GBA version. For some reason it's possible to do 9999 with both, which seems very much impossible.

Real exploiters Sketch in the Phoenix Cave, rookie.

Speaking of which I never got around to finishing on the GBA version. Shame.

Fuck your Soul of Thamasa, Gem Box or get out of the Cult's Tower.

We should totally run a FF6 mafia game. Has it been done? I don't think it has if only because (at the very least) the three of us would probably fight for the right to run it, and then the "winner" would realize they'd been had because now they don't get to play in the darn thing.