The Mafia Discussion Thread

Speaking of people tinkering with their games...

Could I ask if someone would discuss mafia game arrangements with me? Being completely green as I am in running games, I want to ask questions about different abilities, get advice on whether my selection of roles has the game unbalanced/overpowered/etc., and generally just get a second opinon on setting up my first mafia game.

This would be for 'Yes, Prime Minister Mafia' (I'd be talking in terms of abstract roles, so you don't need to know the show or anything) - but if you volunteer then you can't sign up for the game whenever it comes round...by Christmas 2010, maybe.

PM me if so. :)

Edit: Cheers Be.

Edited by stokeriño

hello all, new guy here looking to play some mafia.

i've played with some folks here sousa & josh particularly.

how's do i go abouts signing up for a game?

MARK. THE FUCK. OUT.

Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. This guy WILL be in YP2.

So, Web Comic Mafia...

http://leasticoulddo.com/

How fucking awesome is that? LICD is running a crossover arc with some other webcomics, and look who their enemies are.

The arc isn't based off of nor does it likely draw any ideas from WCM, but seriously, how fucking awesome is that?

No complaints over here, I've found it incredibly entertaining :shifty:

Mine was less a self destruct and more an overload of all the accusations thrown at me.

I'm defending myself in Every. SIngle. Game. That I'm in. it's ridiculous. I'd understand it if there was an actual basis behind it, but its mainly just 'Your Ace. Your Stupid. Die.'

But Ace how can you possibly use 'killing who you suspect is scum' as a defense, when you killed Sousa on Night 1?

EDIT: Well, looks like GoGo beat me to it. Bah.

So anyway, what do you guys do if you're a vig?

Personally, I'd just kill everyone from the bottom up, in terms of post count, but that's just me.

Edited by Zan and Max

...was that supposed to be Davan? Holy fuck, we accuse Buckley of copy/pasting the same face over and over but does his expression change at all in those three panels? Urgh.

Points for including the Purple-Shirted Eye Stabber, sure, and if Kiyoshi or the CTS turns up it's clearly an homage, but urgh.

Kill pizzamonkey, then Josh. The latter because he can wriggle out of just about any lynch not supported by an investigation, and most that are, the former because it would be entertaining.

Edited by Mike QuackenBe

But Ace how can you possibly use 'killing who you suspect is scum' as a defense, when you killed Sousa on Night 1?

EDIT: Well, looks like GoGo beat me to it. Bah.

Personally, I'd just kill everyone from the bottom up, in terms of post count, but that's just me.

Probably kill MEG.

Anything else would be a bonus.