The Mafia Discussion Thread

No, people need to keep on killing you so I can try to pass you in Survival Standings.

When I went back to check that you're still ahead of me, I noticed that I haven't won a game since Futurama. And I haven't really done anything of note since then either. Shit, I need to start...being better?

I haven't won a game in a while either. No amount of bulletproof roles seems to be helping me :shifty:

Also - I'm unable to get through to the site except through a slow pop-up riddled proxy. It seems like the problem should be fixed tonight, but just to register this somewhere. I'll try and post in Lemmings now since that's where people are getting onto me about inactivity.

I still can't believe the AD Town didn't lynch WFS after I outed him as a killer, and then I got killed the next night.

Seriously, what more proof did you need? Flashing neon signs?

I still can't believe the AD Town didn't lynch WFS after I outed him as a killer, and then I got killed the next night.

Seriously, what more proof did you need? Flashing neon signs?

In my defense, I didn't see that.

... yes, complete and total apathy is my defense.

nabeel, update UN Mafia or I will fight you.

I don't agree with lynching D-Ex, but if he was going to be that much of an idiot about things he wasn't really helping the town. I have no idea what he hoped to gain out of pretending to be a jester since he was never going to be NK'd anyway.

beats me matt. How idiotic for people to not think I was idiotic. That and I did request to get replaced on both mafias a couple of days earlier since I just came back from a long weekend. But that's another story and it was either a lynch to get me out of CM or a replacement. I guess the former won. I do have to admit I wasn't into the game, and I guess that contributed to me acting that way durign that part of the game.

Edited by D-Extreme