The Mafia Discussion Thread

Hey Arnold! mafia has so much potential... I mean, seriously, Stoop Kid could be a pseudo-investigator, Harold could be the hitman, I just... wow, someone must do this as a mafia.

What role would the older characters play though? You cannot do Hey Arnold! off of the child cast alone, you MUST include their other plethora of amazing characters. Damn you people for getting me overly excited about a mafia concept when I'm knee-deep in a new series! GAH.

This wouldn't be for a while since my game I have on the list right now is at the bottom of the list but I just thought of another random Mafia Game.

Inanimate Wrestling Objects Mafia. You have your brutal weapons as the mafia (the chair, table, sledgehammer, etc.) while your everyday objects (turnbuckle, stairs, microphone) are your town. Is it an idea worth trying (at some point) or is it too boring.

Guest Mr. Potato Head
... well, we're officially scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

Luckily I stole all the good ideas and put them in my own barrel. I'll be running decent games for years.

We've still got a lot of work to do before we scrape the bottom of the barrel, unless you refer to wrestling mafias alone.

Off the top of my head I have a few mafias I could see working if done right off of 90s shows alone:

Rugrats Mafia (a lynch = time out)

Rocko's Modern Life Mafia

Salute Your Shorts Mafia

Pete & Pete Mafia

90s Game Show Mafia (Including Nick Game Shows)

Fuck, you know what? Someone should just do a Nickelodeon Shows Mafia. That would be fucking ace. That could cover all bases, you'd get various shows as roles, you would have a huge amount of choices as far as your mafias go, just a ton of stuff to choose from. Hell, I'd play it >_>

Edited by The Mask of Norro