The Mafia Discussion Thread

No it's not. It's stupid, that's what it is.

QFE.

To be honest, I didn't even think Friend or Foe was a particularly good idea. THERE, I SAID IT MARCOS.

But if anything, it just reminds me of Katsuya's Pokemon Mafia that went horribly wrong. I know, I know, everyone else blocked it out of their memories and rightly so, but dammit, I can't afford the therapy.

QFE.

To be honest, I didn't even think Friend or Foe was a particularly good idea. THERE, I SAID IT MARCOS.

I found that out half way through <_<

You could have told me before I started it. :shifty:

It just seems that any diary which i don't have to actualy write for, dies a horrible death.

Now go RP for Midnight Tour. :blush:

QFE.

I found that out half way through <_<

You could have told me before I started it. :shifty:

It just seems that any diary which i don't have to actualy write for, dies a horrible death.

Now go RP for Midnight Tour. :blush:

I thought I did. Didn't I do that? Man, I'm getting lax.

• 2 weeks later...

Sci Fi is running, just at a slow and steady pace.

There aren't any others to my knowledge though. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I played the real life card game version of Mafia a few times, never realised people played it online till a couple of weeks ago (I stick mainly to the EWR sections here), and even though I'm hardly a regular poster here, I'll be keeping an interested eye open in case of new Mafia games...I'd love to get involved :).

Yeah. Pretty much nothing interesting, just though I'd say :).

The way things are right now, I wouldn't hold your breath. <_<

I mean, it's not like I have anything more interesting to say here than 'hey oldskool, T7S as an abbreviation for the Seventh Side? I like that. I'ma start using that.'

Guest Mr. Potato Head

If any of you still follow the e-fed scene, RoughKut seems to have caught on to the Mafia craze. I'm going to join the next one even though I'm pretty sure it's gonna be shit.