Knights of Prosperity

Fitzy

Yes, this show is so great it deserves its own topic. Last weeks was an awesome pilot and this weeks continued to bring the funny. Rockefeller is just awesome. They are looking for the key code and Rockefeller is all "I don't know, Ask Jeeves." Yes, that is awesome. :D And Michelle from 24 is in this episode and she is hot and I love her. :shifty: And Gary is always awesome in this show. I loved when he kept rolling his chair up to the picture and said it would be $16 to $4. :D

But yes, if you are not watching this show you are clearly gay. :@

Edited by Fitzy

I quite liked Rockefeller's name suggestion in the pilot.

"Rockefeller?"

"... Batman?"

and that guy mouthing the disgusted "Batman?" at him was awesome.

Better than last week with more Rockefeller being awesome. Him wanting to be called Liquid Cool or Reginald Von Cool was great. As was him singing to Esperanza. And wow, Louis coming out with the sash on and waving and singing "Here she comes, Miss America" was awesome. That guy is so gay. An episode of pretty much all Rockefeller can never go wrong. He is just too awesome.

ABC has moved the show up to 8:30 now starting with the January 31st episode. Hoepfully it does better there. Maybe it will since the show it is switching times with, According to Jim, gets 4.0's as does George Lopez so maybe this will help it get an audience and not get canceled like most good stuff does these days.

Good episode today. Rockefeller being the security for Dustin "Screech" Diamond was good. And Eugene having to pretend to be gay with Ralph, the security guard working for Mick Jagger, was great stuff and it allowed for a Soprano's reference in Johnny Cakes! Rockefeller's story to Eugene to get him all worked up was great. I liked how Gary kept calling people homosex. We even got a Carmella Decesare reference. But Eugene getting dumped by the gay was great. And now Rockefeller is the new security guard for Mick Jagger.

"Up until a couple of years ago I thought it was Halloweem. True story." Rockefeller is awesome. And his conversation with the black guy at the desk was great when he tells him that the Indian boy is his and that he is from this white girl he had sex with and the guy is all "you get an Indian kid from a white girl?" And Rockefeller is like "I don't argue with the man upstairs. I am an Intelligent Design man all the way."

And Louis getting all excited about getting on the website like he hacked into the system was awesome. Especially him going "let's check the Frequently Asked Questions."

Edited by Fitzy