The EWB Chart Wars 3 Mod.

ROC

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, Hugar. I've fixed some of the names for the new update, plus I've added a lot of the bands that have been requested from the beginning but hadn't been added yet. (Misfits, Killswitch, Korn, and MCR are in the update). Also, I've deicded to make it more modern, so Blink-182 is broken up and the two side-project bands are in their place. Also, APC is out and Tool is in.

Hmmm, i get the Run Time Error Overflow after downloading your update available on the first page. I will pass a random ammount of days and while it is loading a new day a pop up box appears with 'Run Time Error 6 - Overflow' or something like that.

I don't know what bands are currently in, but since i just found out I'll be at home alot more for the next 3 weeks, here's some bands...

Sunn O)))

Boris

Tech N9ne

Three Six Mafia

Daft Punk

VNV Nation

Otep

Peaches

Skinny Puppy

Bullet For My Valentine

!!! or Chk Chk Chk

Hmmm, i get the Run Time Error Overflow after downloading your update available on the first page. I will pass a random ammount of days and while it is loading a new day a pop up box appears with 'Run Time Error 6 - Overflow' or something like that.

• 2 months later...
Guest mAXi

Just wondering if you are still doing this? Just downloaded the updated version off the Osiris site and yeah, my current game with Warner is pretty much my favourite game i have ever had. No problems, everything is running smoothly.. So thankyou very much.

If you ever plan to do another update again, could you add the following,

Daft Punk

Massive Attack

Air

The Avalanches

A Tribe Called Quest

Art Of Fighting

Arctic Monkeys (yes, they were around in 2004)

Wolfmother (also around back then as well)

Information should be on Wikipedia. And the Avalanches are just incredible, if you could add the Avalanches, don't give them 70 something ability, 88 seems fair >_>