Reccommend me some country music

Thrilla

I despise Willie Nelson because he really can't sing. He talks through most of his songs. You could say the same for Cash, however, Cash's voice is awesome and he could just hmmm an entire album and I would buy it.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I despise Willie Nelson because he really can't sing. He talks through most of his songs. You could say the same for Cash, however, Cash's voice is awesome and he could just hmmm an entire album and I would buy it.

While its true that Willie Nelson can't really sing, he is a great song writer and that plus his charisma make up for him not being a great singer.

No John Denver?

Sure, he is a little more hippy dippy, and not raw at all, but he does some good-ish country.

Garth Brooks would have been the only other person I listed, but people got to him....guys excellent.

No offense, but John Denver wasn't country; he was crap. The only good song he ever did was "Thank God I'm A Country Boy", and I've heard covers that were better than his version.

He did more good songs then that. As I said, he was more hippy dippy than what most people associate with country, but it still is, so thought I'd throw it out there.