New Fall Out Boy\Infinity On High

apsham

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find FOB to be one of those bands who are shit on for no real apparent reason. They're a real good pop-punk band. Personally I prefered the stuff on "From Under The Cork Tree" to the more 'hardcore-y' (I guess) stuff from earlier. From first impressions I don't find it as good as "From Under The Cork Tree"...and lots of it reminds me of newer Lost Prophets. Some great melodies here as well though. Slower than I'd like though, for the most part. I applaud them for changing things, at least FOB are one of those bands which try new things, yet there's people who bash them for being shit and listen to the kind of bands who have done nothing new for like 10 years...it's fucking stupid.

"I'm Like A Lawyer......" is totally fucking boyband. It's awesome.

I'd like to point out, this is one of the most 'interesting' sounding albums I've heard in a long time. They chop and change so much, so many different influences and such.

"The Take Over, The Break's Over" may be one of my favourite FOB songs ever.

Oh yeah, it's very, un-punk...besides a couple of songs.

Edited by Steve Mandela

wow this album is nothing but suckage :thumbsdown: i think i like about 3 songs, and i cant believe they raped hallelujah

(and im a big fan of the previous albums)

either its suckage, or maybe i just dont like this stuff anymore, ive stopped listening to a lot of stuff i used to like.

Edited by The Chief

I must be the only person to think, "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs" is pretty poor. The song is basically about the chorus, and whilst it sounds catchy, I don't really find it that catchy...bah, I can't describe it. I don't really like the song.