Most pointless/annoying characters?

Liam

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tori Wilson in SDvsRAW2006. She just follows you around like a lost puppy.

That whole storyline was shit, but did anyone else start laughing when Teddy Long got sent flying through the air?

Yes. I also loved how the opening segment could pretty much have been summed up by Teddy saying "Yo, I gonna get me some white bitches."

Which would have been better.

Guest Titocoolace

Tori Wilson in SDvsRAW2006. She just follows you around like a lost puppy.

That whole storyline was shit, but did anyone else start laughing when Teddy Long got sent flying through the air?

Edited by Titocoolace

Must kill Navi...oh and Tingle.

What about Maple? :shifty:

Oh, Tidus. What a cock. He was just as bad as Raiden, basically.

And Squall. He was clearly in the closet. And just a shit.

I liked Tidus, I thought he was one of the best progressed characters in Final Fantasy, he never changed his basic persona, but he clearly grew up during the journey.

Guest Titocoolace

Goofy and Donald in Kingdom Hearts.

Goofy: "OH, NO! SORA TOOK 1 HP OF DAMAGE! I'D BETTER USE A POTION ON HIM!"

Donald: "I'D BETTER DO THE SAME THING AT THE EXACT SAME TIME!"

Catherine Willows on the CSI Games. She has the most horrible voice, my ears near murder themselves when the bitch has to say something with an 'S' in it.

And she has the most horrid of lines, and the way she says them, ugh. God.

Roger, or whatever his name is, in Star Ocean 3.

Ken, in the Street Fighter games, because he and Ryu have almost the same exact moveset, and the the Shoroyuken > Dragon Uppercut, or whatever its called.

Paul in the Tekken games and Sub-Zero and Raiden in the Mortal Kombat games - but only in multiplayer, because those are the characters the cheap players seem to love to use. (I have also run into a few cheap Tekken players who use Hworang or Nina Williams, but not nearly as many as use Paul, and when I do run into a cheap Tekken player I school them using Bryan Fury or King (I love to use King and slap on the Figure 4 Leg Lock whenever I run into someone using Nina), but I could seriously fuck them up worse by using Lee Chowlan (Hitman stance, bitches!)

I thought the more obvious "cheese" Tekken character was that break dancer in 3.

Oh, and maybe I'm avoiding Tails' advantages over Sonic as a playable character, I just hate his characterisation, and the fact that if you aren't him (in Sonic 2, when he follows you around), he constantly dies. It doesn't affect the game, but the repeated "death noise" winds me up after a little while.

I thought the more obvious "cheese" Tekken character was that break dancer in 3.

Oh, and maybe I'm avoiding Tails' advantages over Sonic as a playable character, I just hate his characterisation, and the fact that if you aren't him (in Sonic 2, when he follows you around), he constantly dies. It doesn't affect the game, but the repeated "death noise" winds me up after a little while.

Eddie Gordo is THE cheese character in Tekken, you're right. LEFT AND CIRCLE! LEFT AND CIRCLE! LEFT AND CIRCLE! LEFT AND CIRCLE! VICTORY.

And, yeah, Tails as a playable character > Sonic, but his character is fucking shit, as I went into earlier. He makes no sense.

Tails Adventure was proper good on the Game Gear, though, even if I appear to be shit at it on Sonic Gems now.