Punk Goes 80s

MalaCloudy Black

I used to have links to a load of D.I shit (Most of which I never got round to getting), and downloaded "Live At A Dive" and "Horse Bites Dog Cries". But the links no longer work, and I lost the albums when my hard drive died earlier this year. :( Some pretty good stuff though.

Edited by Steve Mandela

As for their studio work, Horse Bites, Dog Cries is probably their best work, followed closely by Team Goon. Casey Royer made for a great vocalist, and surprisingly awesome drummer with the Adolescents.

D.I. makes a quick appearance in the movie Suburbia as well, performing Richard Hung Himself no less. The movie is great, although the acting is pretty bad. The reason for the bad acting though is that they used genuine punks, real kids from the streets instead of real actors. Though some of the kids did go onto make decent careers as actors. The movie was directed by Penelope Spheeris who brought us the Decline of Western of Civilizatiion (best rock documentary ever) and she also directed Wayne's World 1 and 2.

Yeah, useless facts and all, but it's interesting stuff none the less.