Rockstars Bully

Docpepper

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I that it was all bull until I kissed one of the boys in the dorm lol. I can't wait to get the rubberband ball. Supposedly its really fun to play with. they say if you throw about 15 of them with some marbles on the floor in the boys dorm then pull the fire alarm hilarity will ensue

Not sure ApSham. I think it goes by storyline progression but I'm not sure. I made it to Chapter 3 and had to return it(rented it), from what I played it was pretty fun but very repeititive. Honestly, I was bored sometimes because it was the same thing repeated over and over again.

I like pulling the fire alarm, punching a bully in the face and going to sleep quickly so I wake up and nothing's wrong. It's so fun when you see people running out of the building while you're trying to get comfortable. :D

I rented it. Chapter IV, 50% complete. The Funhouse mission pisses me off because I keep fucking up at various points, and it's a long mission so I have to start all over. Prolly gonna work on side things, but I wanted to wait until I have all of the areas unlocked to go after the rest of the rubber bands and such.

Just got all the transistors , and I'm working on Galloway Away missions right now , having trouble with it . The only classes I have to finish are Art 5(having a slight problem with this one) , Shop4(I fucking hate it no matter how I rotate the analog stick it says I'm not doing right), and Photography 4(haven't been bothered to travel that far yet lol.

I need some money but I hate doing the paperboy jobs. Guess I will keep playing dodgeball and mowing lawns for cash . trying to get enough to by the tuxedo.

I was drinking a few sodas earlier and it came up on the screen that I unlocked a secret but I can't find it in with my other outfits.

I'm getting pissed cause I can't find any kick me signs. Found a nerd trying to place one on the back of a jock earlier when to snatch ti out of his hands and it disappeared. Argh!

I just started big brawl with the bullies and nerds lol. I saw a bully try to tag a wall. I ran up knocked him down before he could spray. I start to tag and he gets up and knocks me down and starts to try to tag lol . I push him back into a group of bullys who were fighting 2 nerds and they came after me and we all started brawling . Saw a prefect so I went and ducked in the trash can and watched as they got caught lol

right; are the missions chapter-specific, or do they come back?

i've just completed chapter 3, without doing some of the missions (the cooks date springs to mind), and i'm worried without completing them I won't be able to get 100%.

Awesome game tho, been playing since release, and I'm yet to get bored. 40% done, which makes me think the game's massive. been playing a month and I'm not even half the way through!

If you skip the Halloween mission , you miss out completely and have to play the game again to get that mission. Other than that I'm not certain on . I just hit 60% and I'm in the middle of chapter 4

Edited by Dochappy

Just got all the transistors , and I'm working on Galloway Away missions right now , having trouble with it . The only classes I have to finish are Art 5(having a slight problem with this one) , Shop4(I fucking hate it no matter how I rotate the analog stick it says I'm not doing right), and Photography 4(haven't been bothered to travel that far yet lol.

I need some money but I hate doing the paperboy jobs. Guess I will keep playing dodgeball and mowing lawns for cash . trying to get enough to by the tuxedo.

I was drinking a few sodas earlier and it came up on the screen that I unlocked a secret but I can't find it in with my other outfits.

I'm getting pissed cause I can't find any kick me signs. Found a nerd trying to place one on the back of a jock earlier when to snatch ti out of his hands and it disappeared. Argh!

I just started big brawl with the bullies and nerds lol. I saw a bully try to tag a wall. I ran up knocked him down before he could spray. I start to tag and he gets up and knocks me down and starts to try to tag lol . I push him back into a group of bullys who were fighting 2 nerds and they came after me and we all started brawling . Saw a prefect so I went and ducked in the trash can and watched as they got caught lol

Edited by That One Guy

Arrrgh. I can't get past these damn miners.

I just tried Galloway Away too, failed. Looks to be a bitch. And, beat it. Now I just have the damn funhouse shit to do, and I gotta finish off my classes before the chapter ends.

Does anyone know if there is a way to get your original hair back after you had to cut it for the prep mission? What hair do you guys have Jimmy in now? He's rocking the Ivy League (chocolate) for me.

Got 75% complete. I'm on the missions Complete Mayhem .I need 16 more rubberbands several gnome and a shitload of cards to collect. The I need to finish up the yearbook , side missions that are required for 100% , the arcade games and I've got a few more stores to buy out. then I should be hitting the 100% mark.

I have to say though that Russel is probably my favorite character in the game with Jimmy an Petey following up.

Just so you know, Complete Mayhem is the final story mission. Afterwards, the Yearbook photos should be easy to get because everyone's cool with you now. Plus you get Gary's picture automatically after beating that mission, since he doesn't walk around like everyone else. It'll be a lot easier than what I did, which was try to get all the pictures before beating the game. Usually involved getting my ass kicked because I would try to get pics of jocks' faces as they charged for me.

Most of the old side missions that you didn't so should still be available except for the halloween mission. I got all my year book pics except 1 . BO can't find him anywhere. I should have waited until I was done with the last chapter to get all the photos but it was fun./ i found a great tactic hit l1 to target the uy and if he's about to hit you run away with l1 still pressed . you'll run backwards and be able to get a good snap.

With the final mission done I'm at 79% . 16 more rubber bands the cards , gnomes and 1 year book pic left.

The ending mission was golden and sealed it all up nicely . imo this is Rockstars best game with GTA san Andreas coming in close second. It was just a great gaming experience from start to finish.

man my friend laughed his ass off earlier while he was fooling around in endless summer. he was running around after curfew being chased by the cops. he passes out and when he wakes in the morning Jimmys in his tighty whiteys lol he shouted "The Po Po stole my clothes"