Rockstars Bully

Docpepper

I got the pic found him outside around the gym. Love the black ninja suit :)

For those that didn't demolish all the tombstones and pumpkins in the halloween mission . you can still demolish them. The pumpkins are in the schools basement . You get a pumpkin head mask for destroying the all. You can get the tombstones during the mission Smash it Up and you get an Edna(lunch lady) mask.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday, I spent two in-day games doing nothing but drinking soda. So unless someone wants to come to my house and get the insane high scores on Banana Fling and Nut Shots, I think I'm done. Though I've thought about starting a new game just so I can play up to winter and do some snowball fights and driveway shoveling.

Found something out earlier I didn't know you could do . run up to a ball on the ground and hit Square and you'll kick the ball. Still haven't figured out how to catch a ball or frisbee when playing catch. Gonna see if I cna figure out if you can do some special moves with the basketball

Yesterday, I spent two in-day games doing nothing but drinking soda. So unless someone wants to come to my house and get the insane high scores on Banana Fling and Nut Shots, I think I'm done. Though I've thought about starting a new game just so I can play up to winter and do some snowball fights and driveway shoveling.

Found something out earlier I didn't know you could do . run up to a ball on the ground and hit Square and you'll kick the ball. Still haven't figured out how to catch a ball or frisbee when playing catch. Gonna see if I cna figure out if you can do some special moves with the basketball

You can pick up the basketball with Triangle (I think, I'm not 100% sure) and you'll dribble it as you walk around. You can shoot baskets too but I'm pretty sure you never miss them unless you're too far away. Other than that, it doesn't really do anything. It's not a game like basketball was in San Andreas (Which for some reason, I can't do anymore once I beat the game, anyone else have this problem? I used to have the same problem where I couldn't work out at the gym. It would always say that I didn't need to. But after taking a long break and starting it up again, I can now work out again. But I still can't play basketball.). Anyways, I'm pretty sure you can pick up a soccer ball and throw it at people. BTW, if you kick the soccer ball and you're near someone, you'll hit them.

I'll be starting fresh as soon as I get 100% just for the fact the rival cliques still hate you to a degree. Even though after you beat the game you can still get into fights but I noticed it doesn't matter who you fight people will still join in. i was fighting a nerd and a fellow nerd came to help me out.

I was reading over at gamefaqs and people were claiming to see a ghose character in the game. I just blew it off as another rumor like the whole bigfoot in san andreas myth , until someone posted this link Is this Proof ? I dunno what to think , Pretty cool if its real

Just got the game a few hours ago.

I think I like it but I'm feeling a bit rushed through (just like real school then!) and the day to night transition really makes a difference with prefect patrols etc.

I've spent most of my time running cos the bullies keep going after me and the prefects always go for me first...gah

Just gone past Halloween and out into the town. I loved the fun fair for a visit with so many things to do there and stuff to spend your prize tickets on.

The first time the police came after me on the motorbike just felt so much more "serious" than getting collared by the prefects....I only ran someone over on my bike by mistake....

I got all the pumpkins but not the gravestones...Are they gone for good?

I jsut wear the school football top, casual jeans, the red visor and a couple of wristbands with the standard hair...Too kewl 4 skewl.

the tombstones can be found when you do the mission Smash it Up later in the game. I haven't been playing this gmae in the past few days. Gotta get back on it. Want to get that rubberband bal and the scooter from the carnival

• 3 weeks later...

Got this game Boxing Day, and I'm liking it so far. The days seem really short though, but I love just beating the living hell out of people.

First thing I did when I started the game, a group of 4 bullies stood infront of me and I ran up and destroyed them all.

Great game.