Veronica Mars Is Totally BIH!

Guest Ringmaster

Maybe it was the show being gone for a while, but was that not awesome? Dialogue was great, I cared about the story for once and the Veronica/Logan stuff wasn't annoying. Shame it's basically dead in the water.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Series 3 just started over here. I haven't seen either of the first two serieseses. Is there any point of me watching it, or will I be completely lost?

Season 3 is nowhere near as good as the first two. It talks about rape way too much. One of the main characters turns from his usual badass self to a whiny little emo bitch. It doesn't really get good until like the 9th episode, but then you miss all the shit in the beginning regarding the middle episodes.

• 3 weeks later...

What the hell was that? I mean if it were a season finale it would have been fine. A step down from the first two, but fine. But to end a series? The Jake Kane thing seemed rushed and poorly sold and the whole last episode felt awkward (which, since it was made only as a season closer, really shouldn't have). The best part was Logan, the only character that can really be said to have gone out with a bang. Dick had a few good one liners, and I suppose any Weevil is better than rest of season 3 Weevil, but man, how far did this show fall this year? And closing with a completely open ended cliffhanger? If they do decide to go ahead with some sort of spinoff (and the CW has yet to admit that won't happen) it might be cool, but otherwise it might be best to forget season 3 happened.

What the hell was that? I mean if it were a season finale it would have been fine. A step down from the first two, but fine. But to end a series?

It was the start for the non-existent season four. Rob Thomas took a risk figuring the show would be back and lost, so we get a half assed ending.

Although there are now rumors that it will be back for a 13 episode run on MyNetworkTV..

And closing with a completely open ended cliffhanger?

What makes you believe that he could win? There was only bad publicity and no one votes for a sheriff anyway. The kids get to drink again, Keith is back to being a PI. Charges get dropped since there is no proof that anyone purposely erased the Hard drive.

Everything would be back to normal within the first 10 Minutes of the next episode.

I am not saying that this would be good or bad, but I don't really see the cliffhanger, it seems pretty clear to me.

And closing with a completely open ended cliffhanger?

What makes you believe that he could win? There was only bad publicity and no one votes for a sheriff anyway. The kids get to drink again, Keith is back to being a PI. Charges get dropped since there is no proof that anyone purposely erased the Hard drive.

Everything would be back to normal within the first 10 Minutes of the next episode.

I am not saying that this would be good or bad, but I don't really see the cliffhanger, it seems pretty clear to me.